Close
One second...

this is the best of all the unworthy 'designer' tees

  • by notelove
  • posted Nov 27, 2006
  • 16 Comments

dunno about worth $25/$20-on-a-sale though.

Watch this
Jesuscat

It's worth about 8$ =/

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

wow, i see we have more fucking idiots on the blogs. These tees blank by themselves are worth more than 8.

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

whats "unworthy 'designer' tees" mean?

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

it means they have appointed themselves chief idiots.

amy122166

okay, jodie...okay

Verdana

I really like this design. And I'm sure it will still be around when I have the money to buy it, so that's exciting.

bektravels

Why is this tee not 10 bucks like everything else right now??

isneked

its a select
it costs more: the ink and cotton is more expensive, as well as making it is more expensive

viceroy321

isneked, a nike shirt doesn't cost twice as much because its made of more expensive cotton, but because its made by nike.

the same here. it's not plain ol' threadless, it is THREADLESS SELECT... that's the whole reason it's more expensive..

possibly they pay the designers a little better, dunno....

Westwood

It's on a different type of shirt, the print is bigger, more colors are used. All that costs more money.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

isneked, a nike shirt doesn't cost twice as much because its made of more expensive cotton, but because its made by nike.

the same here. it's not plain ol' threadless, it is THREADLESS SELECT... that's the whole reason it's more expensive..


No. AA shirts cost more than Fruit Of The Loom.

sfkid

Indeed, AA shirts do cost most. I happen to like this design.

Besides if you haven't figured it out yet, not everyone agrees on everything. 95% of the shirts I rate a 5 or check "I'd Buy It" never win.

However the witty shirts with pee-wee's bicycle and frat boy humor shirts do win. That's just my opinion though.

99% of the people posting comments on here and rating the designs make up about 10% of threadless's profits. The other 90% come from people who come here, never vote, purchase a shirt and leave... they're selling 60,000 shirts a month because they have like 100 different shirts.

I'm sure you find atleast a few of those to be attractive but not all of them.

sfkid

most = more

Typo** Oops.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

the witty shirts with pee-wee's bicycle and frat boy humor shirts do win.

how dare you compare those at the same level!!!

(matthijs)
(matthijs) profile pic Alumni

possibly they pay the designers a little better, dunno....

nope, not true

llewllynn

more ink colours = more expensive to print. ask any shirt printer.

No account?