Close
One second...

Arcade Brewery Kickstarter!

A year ago I helped start Arcade Brewery and we just launched our kickstarter! We've been building a brewery around the idea of collaboration and fun projects involving comics and video games.

Our first beer is a Grapefruit IPA with a label designed by SEIBEI. When I wanted to do an 8-bit themed beer he immediately came to mind

We have a 6pack comic called "6pack Stories" it's written by Jason Aaron with artwork by the co-creator of Walking Dead and awesome Comics-On Tees Designer Tony Moore. The title of this first 6pack stories is "Festus Rotgut" a zombie western tale told across 6 delicious bottles of brew.

Check it out here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/417753817/arcade-brewery

We also just launched our website:
Arcade Brewery

Help spread the word to bring this dream of bringing you awesome beer to life!

Thanks!

Watch this
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

awesome. best of luck to you. i'll donate as soon as i can.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

is that $30 option 6 prints or one print of 6 labels?

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

oh man this is such a wonderful project!!

Manz76

Good luck to you!

wearecareful
wearecareful profile pic Staff

Leon - The $30 one is all 6 designs on 1 print. It's exclusive to kickstarter backers only.

thanks for checking it out and just spreading the word about the project would be really awesome!

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

awesome. that'll make it cheaper to frame.

wearecareful

I can't wait to have these Tony Moore prints

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

bump

wearecareful

Thanks for the support!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

holy shit, you got some talent involved, best of luck to you

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i'm genuinely going to contribute as soon as i can. have you posted this on reddit? i know they've got gamers and tony moore fans. there's probably even a beer subreddit.

Em_En_OP

Video games (check) Beer in my left hand (check) Opportunities to design beer labels (Check!)

All the best and I hope this happens!!!

wearecareful

We haven't posted anything yet but someone did post it to the Chicago reddit and we were at the top of that for a bit.

I would be very appreciative if any of you would post it on there then let us know!

Trying to come up with some more fun rewards. Hopefully have some fun updates next week!

Thanks again all of you. You all are awesome.

wearecareful

shameless bump

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

A friend of mine told me about this before I saw it on the internet. You're internet famous! Good luck with the kickstarter project!

wearecareful

Thanks man! It's been really awesome to see how many people support our project. It feels amazing and I can't wait to get all these people drunk on our beer!

[+duracell-]

This is so awesome. I'll be donating, I mean, I need that shirt! Wish I could get it sooner since the next beer fest I will be attending is May 11th. Oh well, ill drink more beer to pass the time. Hope you reach your goal dooder.

wearecareful

New stickers for donors!

Still have a long way to go! The clock is ticking!

wearecareful

Only 6 days left! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

wearecareful

Only 34 hours left and we are so close!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has supported it so far. You've all been so awesome.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

You can do it!

[+duracell-]

YOU DID EET!!

Looks like some big tymer came in and threw down a G. Must have been my motivational plea that did it....yeah.

Question: because this is my first time using Kickstarter.. Can we receive more rewards if we give more after the deadline?

wearecareful

We are going to setup a paypal on our website where people can continue to donate and get the same rewards as the kickstarter. We were letting people choose multiple awards depending on how much they donated.

Thanks everyone for all the amazing support! Couldn't have done it without you.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

:) GO LANCE + CO.

[+duracell-]

Would I be correct in assuming you are printing on threadless tees? Just trying to figure out what size to ask for here. Thank you.

wearecareful

We are using one of the same printers as Threadless and probably a similar canvas tee.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Congrats Lance!

wearecareful

We are launching the first design challenge for Arcade Brewery today. Would love to have all of you participate. Design a beer label for a Scotch Ale called William Wallace Wrestle Fest. Winner gets $300.00 and some Arcade Brewery swag. You can find the details here: http://www.arcadebrewery.com/forum/design-challenge/

Feel free to hit me up with questions and thanks again for all the support!

No account?
Join Us