Some Designs

I thought...
seeing as my designs so far have failed miserably, I thought I would blog about the next one before putting it up for people to vote on... actually I'll put a few up and u can yell at me which ones u think are the least shit...

Watch this
Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

Im not one to talk, but I'd suggest playing with the sketchy idea a bit more. What I mean to say is they would look better as sketches, the perfect shapes and thick outlines on the figures make them look like images you'd find in a mass mailing chain.

Since they're trying for a goofy message, I think the art should reflect it somehow. The first image does well to have a goofy looking guy with his comment, but the outlines reign in his goofiness.

I don't know if I'm makig any sense.

Papaprime

ahh, you added another one.

I really liked the repitition without using a copy and pasted figure, but really, the text ruied it. I was enjoying it as something different and the text seems to try to focus it and there's no need. And the 2 earlier ideas seem to rely on the text, and that's one of the many catc phrases of threadless voters... "lose the text"

Papaprime

now you took out the third one?

you're just trying to make me look crazy!

Roostersauce

damn..... that guys crazy ^^^

villephant

maybe this is more to your liking?

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

that probably won't make it past the preliminary judges, no offense; and they're not very discriminating.

No account?
Join Us