Close
One second...

REPRINT NOW

• by Siye
  • posted Nov 14, 2006
  • 23 Comments

People I need your help to reprint this shirt. I BETTER see it during the sale.

God I love hotdogs... :)

Watch this
AsStarsGoOut

well i better see snack. . .

a1103

YEAH I KNOW, i want it during the sale and i've been voting with every email address i know. GAHHH!!!

Siye

People please help! :)

RocketBubu

its done. this shirt is really cute

atisoka

please R E P R I N T this shirt!

I'd buy it. I asked you guys to reprint that "well, this just really sucks" i think i feel just the same about this shirt as i did that other one!!!!

Jonny Freedom

i dont see the attraction but hey, each to thier own

Siye

It makes me smile. That's why I love it. :)

schleb

yes. this and snack. please.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

Thank Christ Threadless has said that the stupid toast and jam shirt and the dumbass soap shirt would be the only food-with-faces-type crap printed in this sale!

Siye

omfg... NO? Well I don't like either but I like this one. Fuckin blows... I was waiting for this to be reprinted during teh damn sale. Meh.. I prob won't even purchase a single shirt them.

Marina1347

REPRINT!!!! This has to be one of the sweetest shirts on threadless.. love it!!!

smigee

yes please reprint, this shirt is so freakin awesome!

Siye

5 more days... 5 more chances. PLEASE release it. :)

rkgiraffe

only if you help me reprint this one,

smigee

reprint pleeeeeeeeaaase!

mayieve

Too late for the sale..but please reprint ! i want it :( By the way, i wonder which one is the guy, hot dog or mustard...hum

noah228

The easy answer would be the masculine hot dog, but in the interest of gender relations and progressive thought, both of them are girls.

Belgand

Seriously, this is a great shirt with a strong following, yet instead it seems like mainly the lame shirts get reprinted. Please, please, please reprint this.

Incidentally I'm also inclined to believe that the hotdog (phallic, taller, fantasizing about something else, heck, thinking about getting something different on his weiner) is definitely the male. Plus, they just look male/female to me.

Siye

Why hasn't this been reprinted yet? 100 something days is very long in my opinion. :( THE MASSES HAVE SPOKEN!

keri1776

please reprint... i need this shirt!

No account?
Join Us