Close
One second...

USSB communism plugs

Watch this
melonsagrado

HELLO WORLD!rnrnWhat do you think about this?

Montezuma300

I like it a lot. Maybe that's just my nerdy opinion. If you could, I would make it a bit more like it was stamped on. Otherwise I say you should submit it! :)

Please critique my design! Thanks!

Narutal

Really cool idea ! But I think the design needs more relief to make it look nicer.

My design I Am Your... is waiting for your precious vote !

GrimDream

Brilliant idea!

Irvingart

Really like the concept and the image, not so keen on the text.

Comments/votes appreciated See No Evil Critique on new design if you can aswell please Bad Egg

melonsagrado

Thanks guys... REALLY... you make me very happy!!!

But...

I really dont understand why the people on threadless says...

"Unfortunately, your submission was declined.

Your submission was declined because we feel your idea could use a little more work to be up to the standard that will give it the best shot."

So... what should I do???

AGAIN! thanks for your critiques!

soloyo-collabs

try making the element on the image more detail instead of just drawing the outline of them.

maximus87

I like the concept here but not sure on the text positioning have you tried with the text below?

If you have time can you score / comment on My submission

Thanks

bearaa

I love the concept, but I don't like the drop shadow on there. I'd get rid of that and add some grungy texture or something. Like Montezuma300 said, make it look like it was stamped on.

If you get a chance, please vote on my design: Free as a Bird

melonsagrado

The art corresponds to the russian style in that era...

LLLLYDIA

I LOVE THIS ,AN YOU SHOULD SUBMIT IT! and you rule man you rule!

melonsagrado

so... There´s any way that allllll of you submit your opinions to those that says:

"Your submission was declined because we feel your idea could use a little more work to be up to the standard that will give it the best shot."

No account?