Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni
yay tanks! Great design. congrats!
Deathrep
Love the design on this! If only I had some spare cash to get some spaceman swag.
Origarmy
sweeeeeeeeet design!! and tanks! best.
poilock
Pff I don't know why but the design really looks awesome. And nice idea to add the tanks !
JuiceB0x
this is pretty neat :D
mikeboysa
The colors are awesome on the design uploaded but very dull on the shirt :(
Josefa8
A totally awesome design and finally in tanks ! :D But read ANOTHER ONE of this comments about the quality of the colors in the prints, scares me a bit :(
darrellspivey
I just got this in yesterday! ...actually.. I'm wearing it right now! I got the tanktop. Its the coolest looking shirt! This is my first Threadless shirt. It fits perfectly and its made out of super comfy, sorta stretchy material. Threadless, build meh a store in the mall!
ctrlshft
AGH WHY IS THIS OUT OF STOCK IN GUYS L :( Make more soon, this is seriously an amazing design on black tee, perfect combo for me. :)
Flameseeker
Pleeeease reprint in Guys XL! This is an awesome shirt:(.
ctrlshft
Please print a million of these STAT so I can friggin get one! Out of stock burned TWICE now GAH! Congrats on the best design on Threadless, imo. :)
Kris Almighty
re-stock medium ASAP!!!!
lgarcia
Reprint it please
Velvet Tree
please please please reprint!
alzeeque
reprint taaannnk please in S!! pleaseee
Anners1990
Reprint tank in XS, please!!!
ctrlshft
y u no reprint?
ctrlshft
For love of all that holy and awesome REPRINT!!!
hekero
Come on, reprint this!!!
sean ingle
reeeeeee-print medium!!! please!
_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni
Thanks for all the support.. lets get a reprint! :D
djdacko
Reprint Pls!!
ctrlshft
F O R T H E L O V E O F C T H U L H U - R E P R I N T ! ! !
El_Zany
i like the design is there a story behind it? like is it a show or music or something?
El_Zany
i like the design is there a story behind it? like is it a show or music or something?
_EffinSweet_
Thanks El_Zany. I was inspired by Andrew G Hobbs Amazing Photo of the suit and just created something that I thought looked nice. Excuse my Free Plug but Follow me at www.facebook.com/OMG.its.EffinSweet for updates and new designs Thanks!
PropHat
The Verge in space.
Khnum
Please print this in girly tee!
rafaellf
PropHat`s right. The Verge marketing tshirt hoodie. Cool anyways.
V4Supernatural
Girly Tee Please!
cmayse
I assumed this was a reference to Coheed & Cambria's new double album coming out. The triangles on the Coheed albums are the symbols for "Ascension and Descension ". The astronaut is the Afterman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCBa01cDzuc
cmayse
I assumed this was a reference to Coheed & Cambria's new double album coming out. The triangles on the Coheed albums are the symbols for "Ascension and Descension ". The astronaut is the Afterman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCBa01cDzuc
_EffinSweet_
@cmayse unfortunately not.. maybe they'll like it enough to contract me for some band merchanise! ;)
lauryn.mags
I am in love with this design, please tell me you'll be making more tanks!!
betrion
somethin' nice
alzeeque
why cant i request a reprint of this for tanks? :( MORE TANKS PLEASEEE.
Zap4ick
late again :((( please reprint
alzeeque
TANKS!
_EffinSweet_
Who else wants tanks?? Say I!!!! ME: I :D
Psychedelicmind
that design in insanely cool. love the mysterious atmosphere and those gorgeous contrasting colors~ Beautifully done!
bearshirt
amazzzing :)
Vel3z27
If the size of the tank you want doesn't have a number that means theirs no more tanks with that size right or no? Also, really awesome design!
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2