Close
One second...

Tell me something good

I've been reading some really sad news and I'm hating the world right now.
What are some nice news that you read recently? I want to read it and not hate the world.

Watch this
shirtflirt

we, and the universe and the stars and the planets all share similar elements. it could then be argued, that when stars exploded, hundreds of millions of years ago and spread it's guts all over r r the universe, while the gases were combining and heat and carbon, those elements, joined in the discussion while humans were getting their earliest start.

in summation, we and the universe are part of eachother. not separated.

that makes me feel really good.

shirtflirt

i don't know what you were reading, but i get that way too. i tend to have cycles. get involved, get informed, get depressed, get out. being aware is one thing. being aware of what one can actually do, is another.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

Neil Degrasse Tyson!! You watched that video too?

And yeah it was just a bad string of news I tapped. Gotta keep the head up.

deboraborialis

Paul Antonino from Wakefield, Mass ran into a burning building to save old folks inside.

There are good people in the world.

shirtflirt

firefighters won the lottery and are donating all their winnings to help a fellow firefighter who has either cancer, or r r another horrible disease.

yeah, mike. i've watched every neil video i could find. i find his optimistism contagious.

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

Ryan Gosling saved a woman from oncoming traffic?

mike bautista

Ryan Gosling makes me weak in the knees, man.

littlem

tell me that you love me

Manupix

Is this good? I don't even know.

shirtflirt

ugh...that lawyer tries so hard

taz-pie

Tonight i ate crispy lemon and rosemary lamb ribs. Was pretty amazing. I had a shit day, but at least I get to go to a warm bed after a wonderful meal.

littlem

whoa. taz's whole comment got jumbled in my brain and all i got out of it was warm shit for a meal.

taz-pie

Annie you just made me laugh out loud in my bed. Hope I didnt wake anyone!*

*How is that possible?

FOREVER ALONE

littlem

i'm pretty sure the repercussions from your meal are going to keep everyone up all night long!

Omair

My butt is possessed by a fart demons

Steve The Great

I saw Chaka Khan live.

... Is that good?

Twiggyhall

Tax season will be over in less than two weeks

Then I can go back to sleeping off my Saturday morning hang-overs in my warm bed instead of coming in to work feeling like shit

littlem

Steve The Great on Apr 05 '12 at 7:02pm I saw Chaka Khan live.

... Is that good?

better than seeing her dead

taz-pie

:)

littlem

:_:

Twiggyhall

Chakhombie

would probably sing about wanting to eat your brains

with disco beats in the background

Steve The Great

Amelia's here, and I think that is one of the best things.

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

I totes know what you mean. HERE'S a bit of good news.

If that doesn't work, there's always ice cream sammiches. Thing about THAT! D:

Chipmnk

Omair, Annie, Steve (the Great), and Amelia are here. Them are good things. What more could you want?

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

*and by thing i mean think

Chipmnk

Oh and I'M MOTHERFUCKING HEREEEEEEEEEE~~~

Chipmnk

Without you, Amelia, Mike hates the world. You are the glue that keeps this fragile popsicle stick castle together.

Steve The Great

I feel like "lady" is a good term of endearment for Amelia because it's respectful but maybe a little tongue in cheek and silly.

shirtflirt

steve is sweettits.

Chipmnk

What were you up to in Seattle?

Omair

Whenever I get sad, Mike.

Whenever I'm sad, mike.

mike bautista

Thanks, guys!

Amelia is here! You know, I was actually gonna go on your facebook and be like "hi" or something, because your absence is felt, in the form of a void. Does that make sense? I wanna see how you are! How was Seattle?

And all of you are here! You're all great. let's all hug! And eat DONUTS.

Today turned out way better. I bought Shaq Fu and Dragon Warrior, but I'll have to return DW because it doesn't work. $2 is 2 good 2 be tru. But I also got a letter from school and I'm getting an award! I feel really good about that. I'm glad it's for something I like doing, and not just some thing I'm doing good at.These are just things happening to me though, and bad things still happen out there but for now this was nice.

mike bautista

And that gif is I'm happy.

littlem

that gif is amazing

Twiggyhall

What corner store was that??? I'll head over at lunch!

Steve The Great

Amelia, you need to come to the Chicago meetup.

chandelin

oh nice Amelia, I had a piece in UW's NCECA show.

Twiggyhall

Oh o.k. beer and wine and cider - yes you can get anywhere's - and sometimes you can get Bailey's and such

BUT they're passing or trying to pass a law where you can buy hard a anywhere here

Twiggyhall

Oh o.k. beer and wine and cider - yes you can get anywhere's - and sometimes you can get Bailey's and such

BUT they're passing or trying to pass a law where you can buy hard a anywhere here

Twiggyhall

Hi my name is double-post

Also, hi Chantzi-pantz

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

This is a bit inadequate, but, in Washington State at least, they're proposing/working-to ban the use of plastic bags in grocery stores. And plastic REALLY is bad for underground water-flow, contaminating water-sources and the like. I think it's a good start to really help the Earth in a good way.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

The US job market took a breather in March after its best hiring stretch since the Great Recession. Employers added 120000 jobs last month -- half the December-February pace and well short of the 210000 economists were expecting.

Ricky Gervais has a new show called Derek.

I'll be on my holidays next week!

Er....that's it. No news is good news!

No account?
Join Us