Guitar

Watch this
onetwotees

Hi everyone,rnam new on threadless,here is one of my design,I'd like to have your feedback on it and your critiques are warmed welcomed.rn

onetwotees

Yeah you're right for the drips,I'll correct that :) Thanks and good luck for your design

synthstride

WOW i wish i could make stuff that good lol, but ya the one drip on the right is the only thing thats not incredible

fllood

I like the concept! For me it could be a little bit less confusing.

Dreamspace

Love the placement. I would suggest to ad details to the guitar too and i agree with the drip part. I love shades of grey. But i honestly feel this will look better with colors.

Could you please check these? Score and comment please: free advice Critique: art meets science

rskinner1122
rskinner1122 profile pic Alumni

Great job and design!!! I love the look. I would try to make it look vintaged out. roughed up. If you understand what Im saying. also have the drips coming right off the guitar like melting off would be cool. I love the design and good luck with it! check mine out if you can! moment Int Time!

onetwotees

Re-worked the drips and added details to the guitar. Please critique this new version.

bscott01

I like the way you fixed the drips I would still like to see a distressed texture on the guitar

onetwotees

@ bscott01,you mean a grungy-look clipping mask to be applied on the guitar?

Jrozas

It´s OK, but try to give your own style!!!

counting--stars

personally I think it should be just a tad bigger on the shirt, also not too sure bout the placement, you could play around with some ideas and see what people think :) For the templates I'm not sure what you're talking about... Like, just the people wearing the shirts??

onetwotees

Thanks for your critique yeah,just the people wearing the shirts with no design

CoreyMSmith

I like it, but I would try to see what it would look like if you just tilt it just a little bit to the right maybe even add a little more blue

PabloW92

Looks pretty cool, I dont live V neck though, maybe you should try another colour instead of light blue for that lines

If you have the time please score my submissions: Get High Fly To Your Heart

willadd

Great design! I agree that it might look better if the guitar were tilted a little more. I love your color pallet, so I wouldn't deviate from that. Looking forward to the next version!

If you have time, I'd really appreaciate your vote and comment on my submission.

bscott01

sorry I forgot to check back. I mean a grunge filter to make the design look rough or worn out if that makes any more sense. Great work though

Two of my designs are up for voting if you wouldn't mind helping me out. Thanks! Suit Up Deep Sea

No account?
Join Us