Close
One second...

Frogz

• by icgink
  • posted Mar 21, 2012
  • 21 Comments

Watch this
icgink

What you think? that you give to make it more commercial?

icgink

please guide me

PabloW92

I really wouldn't know what else you could add or change, I like it like this! but keep exploring another colors as you were told. I would wear this =)

Check out mines if you have the time: Fly To Your heart Mortal Smoker

LadyMeerkat

It might also work on a pale gray or charcoal if you tweak the blues up a notch to ensure constrast. I like the way you've rendered their colours and forms in sections. This sort of subject matter often appear souvenirish and cheap like what you buy at a zoo, but by abstracting it a little you've made it tasteful, very wearable. I would wear this shirt :) I just had a little play with the image in Photoshop to see how it looks with the colour inverted and the cyan and magenta bumped up - looks rather cool with red and purple frogs with blue eyes.

LadyMeerkat

Also like the placement :}

jdokalios

Yes. Check other tee colors. Very nice!

Check out my design

icgink

thank you everyone, i take your advice and soon i´ll upload a new version ;)

nimishdelhite

Please upload a bigger version of it in background so that criticizing is easy If u have time please critique my design Ferb love

icgink

with another color of shirt

vackylo

I like both, the desing is great¡

vackylo

I like both, the desing is great¡

icgink

I changed the color of the shirt. What you think?

icgink

what changes would you do it?

fliguoro

wow, that's great! I love the black tee with it, the high color contrast gives more emphasis to the picture. Bye!

bleusoleil

Awesome, def best with the black!

icgink

what changes would you do it?

vackylo

i like it in any colour. .

hugh mann

I like the image a lot. As I look at it, I keep wanting to move the entire image more to the center. I don't know why, but I do. And remember, you can't "wrap" colors...you will have to cut this image off somewhere on the left or the right, or change it to shades of gray. Good luck!

No account?
Join Us