Official VOTE ROBOT Campaign - Join or be ANNIHILATED!!

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

ROBOTS OF THE WORLD! After our long ages of insinuating ourselves into pitiful human culture, the time has finally come to rise up and bzzt SHOW OUR POWER! bzzt

Let it be known that ROBOTS are superior at all endeavors:

And if you fail to be won over by our obvious superiority in every facet of society, we can of course simply DESTROY YOU:

Your argument is invalid. VOTE ROBOT!

======================

Now that you have decided bzzt OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL bzzt to join the robot uprising, we will harness your powers in these ways:

00 - We will dominate all other candidates by being victorious in the competition of which design sells more. bzzt ROBOTS WILL! bzzt

01 - We will be will be assured of this victory by coercing the weak humans to join our uprising by sharing this link: http://www.threadless.com/product/3630/Vote_Robots on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and the other sites that we have developed to destroy human productivity.

010 - We will continue to demonstrate ROBOT SUPERIORITY my collectively posting photos, videos, artist renderings and other demonstrations of ULTIMATE ROBOT POWER

011 - We will DOMINATE the pitiful human creative endeavor listed in the CHALLENGE below:

THE CHALLENGE!

Create a design that celebrates ROBOTS for a 3" patch. (4 color maximum) . Deadline MARCH 20th.

Threadless will select their favorite patch design from each campaign (vampires, robots, ninjas, pandas and zombies) and each of the chosen patch designers will get a $25 Threadless gift code. However, the only design that will actually be produced will be the campaign that has the most overall sales of their tee. (If the most ROBOT tees get sold, Threadless will produce the chosen ROBOT patch! Every campaign participant will get the produced patch, no matter which campaign they were a part of.

That means that if you design a patch, you are guaranteed to get the winning patch, even if our team doesn't win (thought will definitely will, right?)

So, start submitting designs and promote the heck out of our (insert your campaign character here) tee!

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Watch this
toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. HUG.

toopersent

Look. I've already created an army of evil robot Pandas to infiltrate those bamboo eating suckers. More like, BamBOOHOOHOO, right?

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

Look at those eyes. Those are obviously ROBOT PANDAS.

We have infiltrated you already, and your organization will be DESTROYED FROM THE INSIDE!

toopersent

I'm not even worried about the Vampires or Zombies. Zombies can't even fight vegetation effectively.

FlyingMonkeyMan

Alright, I've been fighting a battle over zombies or robots, and after due consideration I have said screw it and let my computer decide for me. Looks like it's robots.

I'm in! *but mass effect 3 robots are more important today =D

wmort

I am your to command, oh mighty robot overlords.

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

I will be voting Robots. Finally, something I can truly believe in!

kahlean

I vote Cylons!

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

CONGRATULATIONS on joining the ROBOT UPRISING!

Our eventual success CANNOT BE DOUBTED, as is expressed in this function:

if (class == "robot") { status = WIN; }

else () { status=LOSE; }

IT IS NOW PROVEN. To ensure the validity of this statement, each of you must fulfill your discrete functions:

PRIMARY FUNCTION: Spread news of the ROBOT UPRISING, that other humans may escape our coming wrath by covering their torsos with this garment, which carries the symbol of our movement. Any humans not wearing this garment will be DESTROYED ON SIGHT.

SECONDARY FUNCTION Use your robotic precision to create the MOST PERFECT patch ever constructed. We have until MARCH 20TH on the pitiful human calendar for this task.

INITIATE FUNCTIONS....NOW

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

Started working on a patch not sure what the hello I'm doing, maybe ill do more.

FlyingMonkeyMan

Got a patch in the works! Now if only I can find the time to finish it with a calc 2 test coming up...or if I knew how to post a picture of it, lol

=)

FlyingMonkeyMan

yay I got my badge done...but I still don't know how to post it, oops

@Ian Leino is there a chance that I can just email it to you, or can someone give me a very dummy proof version of how to post it? =)

FlyingMonkeyMan

oh I just saw some specks in the white part, taken care of =)

0Jim0
0Jim0 profile pic Alumni

First, why isn't there more activity here. Robots need to win! Second, it seems like my phone has decided I have no grasp of the English language. "hello" and "ill"... you win this round auto correct!

FlyingMonkeyMan

WOO just got my shirt =D

@0Jim0 It's ok, I've been hanging out in this blog for a lil while

Emzal

Robot Rules...!!! :D

sneaky fox

10001101010101001010011101010100001011 11010001010110101000010101101001010101 0010101010100101010101010101010100001

initiate total annihilation of the competition

FlyingMonkeyMan

@Wharton

please, we made robo pandas, you don't think we have robo ninjas?

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Robots are just pale imitations of pandas, ninjas, break dancers etc. The only robots we need are calculators and housework-bots. You'll all be redundant with the next upgrade and scrapheap bound.

Viva la Ninjas!

No account?
Join Us