Close
One second...

Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I just "Found" a copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon.

What a great game

Watch this
Chipmnk

Dude, I love that game. I "obtained" a copy a while back. I remember making crazy rollercoasters, but the theme park itself would always fail because people are lame.

applesforjonah

I played this game a lot until my brother's ruthless business savvy skills eclipsed my parks. Can't be shown up by my little brother.

Chipmnk

Build crazy rollercoasters and then only have one janitor to clean up the vomit.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

so much fun.

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

Man I want it. I've been wanting Sim City 4 too. City planning just gets my blood pumping.

Cash Cow.
Cash Cow. profile pic Alumni

I liked to charge people to use the washrooms. That was my business plan.

mike bautista

We'll make millions!*

I'm pushing myself into your inner circle to milk you of your roller coaster assets*

**roller coaster scandal!

Chipmnk

Roller coast tycoon is pretty easy to "obtain".

Adhesive_Hippo
1 design submitted -

There's a kid in the back of my physics class who plays this every day. I loved this game. And xiv, as cool as being able to ride the rides was, RCT3 was not as good as the first two. The new 3D-ish engine was just weird, I liked the other way better. Loopy Landscapes+Corkscrew Follies ftw. Too bad none of the guests were as excited by loops and corkscrews and helixes as I was.

mike bautista

Who's "baby" do I gotta "punch" to "get" "this" "game" "?"

PogoLightning

fuck yeah. i still have that game.

Chipmnk

"Just use your heart and the dreams will happen truly." - "Jackie" Chan, "Tree" of "Life"

mike bautista

dang man I was just thinking about Jackie Chan like a second ago. Let's make out.

Chipmnk

I have sexual arousal.

Chipmnk

The video game. Sexual Arousalâ„¢.

kayceislost

I was going to comment on the original post but now I'm more focused on Alvin and Mike's comments.

mike bautista

My mom told me I couldn't get that game, but I was all like "whatever man, you're not my dad!"

Chipmnk

Wow, who does your mom think she is? WILLIAM COSBY??

Chipmnk

Look it's Kayce. Everyone look at Kayce. Look at her. Look at Kayce.

Steve The Great

You know, Mike, all those things you mentioned are easy to find... if you so choose. Even for Macintosh computers with some finagling for the RCT titles. None needed for SC4

Steve The Great

Oh fuck, I didn't refresh.

Hi Kayce, I want to love you

Steve The Great

also, holy shit Jaclyne was printed! When did that happen?

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

Chipmnk on Mar 03 '12 at 10:04pm The video game. Sexual Arousalâ„¢.

realol

heykimby

SimAnt all the way.

I actually owned this. I'm still not sure why.

Chipmnk

At one point, I just had a square of concrete filled with those costumed mascots.

SJ27

I was so crap at Sim Ant. I'd always die in the lawnmower.

Steve The Great

I remember the game SimTower. That was kind of popular at my after-school day care in elementary school.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

SJ27

I bought all the Sim games in a box set. SimEarth, SimLife, SimCopter, SimCopter was real cool because you could import your SimCity into it and fly around putting out fires and yelling at the traffic to move along and it would, just like in real life.

kayceislost

Steve The Great on Mar 03 '12 at 10:53pm I remember the game SimTower. That was kind of popular at my after-school day care in elementary school.

ditto, as was the game where you had a dino park and some of them would eat the customers and what not.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

I may have to "buy" this game again.

Steve The Great

holy crap. simearth I remember that

heykimby

I played the crap out of SimSafari. I think that was my favourite sim game... other than The Sims, of course.

Omair

Man, I've only ever played Sims and that was because my sister told me you can make your sims go pee, and I thought that was hilarious.

Omair

Man, i am late to all the parties. Not fashion late either, just regular late, like after all that's left over is some flat soda and the worst kind of cheese.

Chipmnk

Roller Coaster Tycoon: Where slides breakdown.

taz-pie

i have never played any of the sims sadboi

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

oh man I was so addicted to RCT for awhile. I beat the whole first two cd's list of scenarios and then I burned all the saved games because I had to switch computers at some point and i couldn't get my new computer to recognize all the levels I had accomplished - HUGE BUMMER.

And that's when I caved and started using 4cars trainer basically a side program you have open at the same time as rct and can change the weather, change the amount of money you have, clean up all the vomit with one stroke of your cursor and more. It was glorious.

Chipmnk

So much vomit everywhere.

mike bautista

sounds like my last marriage!

No account?
Join Us