Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 34
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. 41
TONYSTUFF
I've used this texture before in color but i love it in black and white. Hope you’ll love it too :-)
TONYSTUFF
I love boardgames and since i'm playing Scythe i thought it would be cool to have a "move +1 HEX" shirt. Hope you'll like it!
JonHD
Here's my design UV COOL HANNYA Thank you so much for the help :)
JonHD
2 days left to vote UV COOL HANNYA your help is greatly appreciated :)
redlegger
redlegger profile pic Alumni
A couple new designs: Ouija God Death's Head Moth Black Cat
JonHD
Please vote Have Fun Dieting Thank you so much for the help
TONYSTUFF
XYTheBrand
Topicana said:Hi! This is my first submission and it's open for voting. Hope you like it! Looking forward to checking out your work in return : ) https://www.threadless.com/designs/presume-box-logo
I just voted for ya...good luck with the design challenge
XYTheBrand
TONYSTUFF said:Move along people
just scored it. Effective design
TONYSTUFF
Schaef
Newbie here. My first submission is in the Dystopia contest: Where there is life Comments always appreciated!
JonHD
Please vote for my design entry FELINE SURVIVAL Thank you so much for the help! ;)
lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
Hoping you can cast your votes for my two Surrealism subs: Thank you!!!
TONYSTUFF
losereputation
losereputation profile pic Alumni
Floxxy
I'd be happy for some votes on my new design :) the challenge already ended so there's not many votes.. will also rate your design! Thank you :) https://www.threadless.com/designs/crescent-zoo
TONYSTUFF
prograndma
MarceloCamacho
MarceloCamacho profile pic Alumni
MarceloCamacho
MarceloCamacho
Manic_Psychos
Hey guys check out my designs I love the support & feedback!! xoxo
TONYSTUFF
TONYSTUFF
Dead meeple crime scene :-) for all you fellow boardgamegeeks out there
odsanyu
odsanyu profile pic Alumni
Hey guys, my first design was just approved for scoring and I would appreciate if very much if you checked it out and scored it :) Check it out here
Galdriel
Nice work!! Here's mine, if you wanna score:
odin444
Not sure how active this thread still is, but what the hey, here's my newest design up for voting. If it makes you smile, throw some thumbs up :) https://www.threadless.com/designs/pretty-loud-for-a-small-person
pishposh555
I entered late in the Threadless "Keep Sharks Swimming" challenge and want to help out sharks! So, hopefully I can get at least a few votes by the Threadless community. Thank you everyone who decides to vote for me! :)
lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
Someone stole my bike!
odsanyu
odsanyu profile pic Alumni
This design is up for voting now Please score and comment if you like it, I will help you out too!
effect14
effect14 profile pic Alumni
1 day left to vote guys!
Mjshannon67
Hi guys, I’d appreciate it if you could comment and score my submission. Critisms are welcome, but do are compliments ; ) I’m happy to return the favor. https://www.threadless.com/designs/13th-try
cartrans
Nice post.
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 34
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. 40
  9. 41