Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 17
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. 24
  10. 25
  11. ... 37
tuxedographics

This is my design submitted to the Royal Blue contest - Royal Mountains. Scores and critiques are very much appreciated! Thanks!

ghostjunk

Hey guys! I created an original character design for the "characters" contest & I would really appreciate to help if you like what you see! Winner gets to have his character made into a collectible vinyl figure by the awesome graffiti artist company "MightyJaxx" + a cool t-shirt of course!

LINK: CLICK HERE TO VOTE :)

tuxedographics

Here is my latest design - thank you for checking it out, scoring, and critiquing!

dorottyap

Hi guys! Submitting my very first design called Ice Cream Pattern, I'm eager to hear your opinion about it! Thanks:)

natarajan_dinesh

http://www.threadless.com/threadless/monstrous-dwarf-2/ Inspired from A Song of Ice and Fire is a series of epic fantasy novels written by American novelist and screenwriter George R. R. Martin. Martin began the first volume of the series, A Game of Thrones. I just Illustrated tyrion lannister Face, Their sigil is a golden lion on a field of crimson so i included that also here and also hand of the king badge. Lord Tyrion Lannister, served as acting Hand of the King in place of his father from the Battle of the Whispering Wood until after the Battle of the Blackwater hope you guys like it thank you

PositIva

Hi guys, here's my first design. Please score/comment on it, if you like it! Thanks :) Minimalism contest. Three Wise Monkeys

artechin

This is our submission for The Incredibles challenge, it would be awesome to hear feedback from you guys <3

Link to the T-Shirt

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 17
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. 24
  10. 25