Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 39
emanoelmelo
emanoelmelo profile pic Alumni

My first submission, please take a look! Thanks ^^

I AM Avatars

I think it's a good idea Agehawk!* I am also new and have my first design still in critques, which means I am facing the same challenge as mentioned above! How do you promote whithout spamming?

I don't spam anyone, but I ask people to give me feed-back as well by posting my link to my reply after I have commented on their design.

I have to create my image in Photobucket still, as I notice that this is how you guys post your pictures straight into the reply.

By the way what do all of the HTML options stand for? So far I understand and <del> but what about the rest?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is my link to two options of my design and I would like as much comments as possible as well as your opinion on which color Tee with its respective alteration of the design you would like to see up for scoring!

http://www.threadless.com/critique/103562/Rose_X

Thanks a bunch!* Still new here ;-)</del>

Travegan

Thanks for the effort. Every little bit helps that can reduce the urge to spam.

andremacedo

This is a great blog! I think you are absolutely right. There are people that have lots of followers, and they're good, no doubt, but we got to built our way up :p lol This is my attempt on the "Threadless Loves Vote Bright":

Feel free to rate it and comment ;) Thank you!

I AM Avatars

Ok. I'll give it a try! :-)

It's still in critiques, because I don't know which one of the three Tees to submit, yet. I will keep this up for the next 24hrs by collecting as much feedback and opinions as possible before submitting Your First Choice for scoring!.*

Let me know which one you like best! Thanks a bunch guys :-)

SemanticShift

Good morning folks, I've just uploaded my second design if you fancy having a look, let me know what you think:

Thanks everyone. Also, I AM Avatars, I really like the Rose artwork, personally I prefer number 3 if that's of any help.

I AM Avatars

Thank you Semantic. #3 did make the race after having promoted to friends and on FB. It is now pending ;-) Have a look if you like: Rose X.

shine_darlington

how do you get those little images of your design..

shine_darlington

how do you post a sub banner.. ?? ^^^ like above..

ahmedshaltout

I love it the idea is brilliant. I hop it gets printed.

Please help my design get printed too I would truly appreciate it :)

netsu

First design up for scoring. Please vote for me and I'll do the same :)

Score this design: "Kids Today," to help it get printed on Threadless!

pictographica

can anyone explain how to get my thumbnail profile inserted into my post like shallakazam above?

aratatatat

Oh I give up...

here are the links :-)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8