Close
One second...

Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. ... 34
lugepuar
lugepuar profile pic Alumni

These are mine

AIRLINE

LINESCAPE

TODAY IS DEADLINE

LION KING OF POP

machine_machine

Here's is a design I have in the running. Check it out not for me, but for the buffalo community.

S-R

That's such a sweet idea! °o° So here is my first try. ^^

CaleLewis

Hey guys! first design with my new profile. Last time my design didn't get enough attention so I was hoping you guys could help. Thanks for any votes and comments!

Bliss-Machine
Bliss-Machine profile pic Alumni

Hello to all! Check out mine if you got time. Here it is! And again thanks to Adrian for this blog.

wakkala

If you're reading this you are probably looking for some promotion too, Leave me a comment and I'll promote your submission too. :D

My Submission

thetawaves

Please give me some feedback and score (possibly a 5 if you like it!) it's for the kids comp and is my first Threadless submission, thanks!

I return all nice comments! My design

randomhuman

Hey guys and girls, I have a few designs I'd love for you to vote for Stay Strong, Positivity and Smile. Just leave a comment and i'll be sure, if i haven't already, to return the favor and vote for you! Thanks :)

flatdimension

Got my first design up for scoring, would love it if you could pop by and give my submission into Draw Your Wish titled Lucky White Cat your thoughts and votes.

Lucky White Cat - Draw Your Wish

kaizenkris

Here's mine.. Also don't forget to comment so I could check your designs too.. THANKS!

grandson

amazing place! please check my submission HERE

Page:
  1. 1 ...
  2. 11
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18