Close
One second...

Promote your Design Submissions here! :)

After recently submitting my first design here on Threadless (It's still in the running, see below for link),

Home Protection

I've found it gets a few hits at the start, but then sort of gets lost and doesn't get seen.

I think other people just starting on here who don't have too many followers are noticing the same thing, but unfortunately this is leading to alot of self promoting spamming on other people's submissions, which isn't cool.

So I thought I'd give people a chance to link to their submissions on this blog, so they can have a legitimate way to keep their hard work being seen and voted on, without doing the wrong thing and offending the rest of the community.

So yeah, please feel free to post your submitted designs here, and good luck! :)

Adrian.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 20
agehawk

Also, not sure if this sort of post has been done a lot on here. If this is something people are very familiar with, and are sick of, please let me know. Thanks. :)

agrimony

this sort of post has been done a lot on here. I don't know if people are sick of it, but generally its usually ignored.

it's a good idea though, but it usually ends up with a ton of these blogs just lying dormant around. just search the forums for "promote" and you can see what i'm talking about

agehawk

Thanks for the reply. Don't think I'll be pinning my hopes on this blog working to well then.

Ibo Vis

Nice Tee dude! I would buy it!

Here is mine

rskinner1122

I am new and I have no idea how to to any promoting at all. If you could or anyone give me some tips I would love it. I have like three isn the scoring right now. I will post them. thanks so much :)

rskinner1122

I have another one coming soon keep looking back at A moment in time. I pretty excited about this one. I would love love any comments at all????

mrjellyfishy

loving all the work on here guys ^_^ great community

tuttTutt

hi, this is a scarf design:

Mumly

comment what you think :D

zerosaver

Please and thank you!

rmj9615

thanks~

rskinner1122

thanks so much for your support

fajess

_EffinSweet_

nice and simple i like it. heres my latest

choppre

Lets all crush our incandescent bulbs and go green. I mean what happened to the good ol' days when we sat in the dark and grew trees? ...

O.T.
Dracanthropic

Check it out... I'm pretty sure the design is magical.... lol

ckingg

Sorry, heres the auto link one:

vtr376

Deep Vector 5

Need all the help I can get. Hope you like it. Thanks

Stathi

rskinner1122

its up and scoring now:)

Page: