Sisters Of The Same Sin

Angels and Devil girls are often a cheeky and common depiction in cute pin-up themes. In my design I've taken the playfulness of pin-ups and given it a somewhat darker twist, while still maintaining the cute style.

Watch this
KnottyNikki

Angels and Devil girls are often a cheeky and common depiction in cute pin-up themes. In my design I've taken the playfulness of pin-ups and given it a somewhat darker twist, while still maintaining the cute style.

KnottyNikki

I know you want this on your chest. ;P

KnottyNikki

KnottyNikki

qtee

I love this design! :D Please, please, please print!

youngcj190

Good luck with this! I always enjoy your art and compared to some of the other submissions this one has (in my opinion) a lot of wear-ability and a possibly wider appeal then many of the other ones I've seen. The sapphic tone is also appreciated ;)

Reggie Tees

Nice, but why don't they have legs?

silverangelwolf27

I love it and can't believe it is scoring that low. would be cool in other colors. still like the blue since favorite color :)

Ravensong

I have been a fan of Knotty Nikki for a long time....her stuff should have been on T-shirts ages ago!!!

MacLir

This is better than most all I looked at in the gallery.

MimiPhryxus

I wanna wear it even if it doesn't score high...I still want this shirt...

Arnoturoth

You should find anoter way of printing this shirt!! It would so be my goto shirt for everything!

KnottyNikki

BTW, sorry for all of the commenting issues I've had here. Not my fault. :(

No account?
Join Us