Close
One second...

These Aren't The Droids You're Looking For

Watch this
stothemofob
stothemofob profile pic Alumni

New tee idea, collaboration between myself and Chris Howker (http://chrishowker.artworkfolio.com)rnrnWent for a critique as having a few problems with colour and a few design issues. The idea is pretty much as is (we need blasters) but maybe it needs some things adding/taking away.rnrnColour is a big issue. There are a lot of colours and it feels like it needs more detail. This is only a sketch so colours will be added with better detail.rnTake away the question mark?rnColour of tee?rnrnI have another version which is funnier but not sure if it's needed, will post soon.rnrnWhat do you think?

armyofcats

I think there might be IP issues!

coryduran

I think this would fall under fair use, but threadless will decide on that themselves. I love the concept though! I think the art is good as is as well. I would only worry that there are soo many star wars designs right now. Great shirt though man, I'd submit it.

Could you critique my designs in the critique section? Also if you could throw me a five it'd be much appreciated! Brights Shirt!

stothemofob

Cheers guys, I know it features characters in the popular domain but I think it is fair game.

Any other comments?

Javman

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it man, submiti it now!

I Have a design up for critique, i'd love to know what you think of it Don't mess with the chickens

stothemofob

Seems like people dig the tee. Will have to get on with finishing it, will post the variant tomorrow. I think it's better, but certainly not subtle. Would be good to have a comparison from the community.

Little Evil One

Awesome! Not digging the question mark though. Maybe that one storm trooper could just have his head tilted in disbelief or scratch his head. A physical gesture would work better I think. But, as a Star Wars fan, I would love to own this shirt!

If you have a moment, would you be willing to drop a suggestion to move my work along, please? I'm stuck. http://www.threadless.com/critique/99301/DJ_Octopuss

stothemofob

Here is a different take on the tee. It makes me chuckle a lot but is it needed?

mackthreads

really super.. which software you used to create it??

plz critique if u hv time speak loud

NesControls

nice critique mine back!

Ggerson270

hahahahahahah holy shit man this thing is fucken epic i think its fucken awesome but i think you should try to change the background into a more star wars-ish (is that how you spell its star war-ish star wars-ish.......nevermind) background can you check mine out as well please

No account?