Close
One second...

Pandas Are Too Cool For Competition

I am a member of my high school track and field team, and I love it very much. But sometimes, I just feel like being a panda...

Watch this
sjbennett88

I am a member of my high school track and field team, and I love it very much. But sometimes, I just feel like being a panda...

ShadoxV

Not sure why you chose the tucan? I like the tiger and fox o and of course the panda.

songpe

cute :)

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I think you win the award for most amount of information in the smallest ever presentation.

lionysaysraa

i really like this! I wish we could see it close up! BUT it's amazing so $5!!

Natchen

amazing

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

pancho tentaculos

jajaja great idea, but the first orange strip looks weird over the sleeves.

sjbennett88

Thanks everyone! and pancho i think the orange would look more natural on the actual shirt, im just not very good at getting it to look realistic...

sjbennett88

Oh and I know its kinda small so the toucan is up by the neck, the fox is on the first orange stripe, then obviously the zebra, tiger, and panda, and the clownfish is on the right in the bottom stripe.

roketfish

i think the idea i really cool!! haha and i fully understand wanting to be the panda. Not to be negative or put your design down or anything like that, but i think the execution of the design needs a bit of work. the image is quite small and its hard to really get an idea of what this would actually turn out like as a print. It's a great idea but i think if you submitted as a critique first you could really improve it. just my 2c

Iztactli

It's a cool idea the play you have there with the colours :D I would recommend working a bit more on it before submitting it. Maybe you can show it better and change the lines over the arms, they look kind of difficult to print =/

sjbennett88

Thanks for all the feedback! I have already made a new version that displays the shirt better, and also moved the stripes down so that they are no longer on the sleeves. I think im going to wait until the scoring finishes on this one to submit the next critique though. :)

Parnassus

I really like this!

izzy clark

lol it reminds me of napolean dynamite

No account?
Join Us