Watch this
Haha454

ha. All the xs are gone :D

threelivesleft

This is my business logo, shame on you.

a1ycat

Love everything but the price

aled

What really sucks is the fact that it sold out so quick.

Lily138

A shame it's so expensive, cute design.

sarahsilly

agh all gone. I would've gotten one too. =C

i.e.a.

yes, got one early :) so great! can't wait to wear it..

Chanty87

waits patiently on a reprint

El Ninja

reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.reprint.

I've said too much.........

nikinoctowl

REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT REPRINT

please?

Carina Jora

RRRRRRRREEEEEEPPPPRRRRIIIINNNNNTTTTT !!!! please please please ! i want this so much !! ;D

audberry

tried to fit small, didn't work.

Chanty87

I was about to order this but then I wondered why no gender is specified in the cart; turns out it's unisex (read: Men's sizing). So it looks like they're all oversized for us girls. Whyyy :(

taytaypooka

I was about to order but the last women's size was sold out REPRINT!!!!!!!

Suzaku

Come on.... make sizes larger then L for us curvy girls

moviechik

Why no XL????????

Indiesami73

Why is there no XL?!?

Brunehilda

Are these unisex sizes?

taytaypooka

These are unisex sizes!!!! I ordered a large one (thinking I bought the girly size because I clicked girly) but it arrived yesterday and I was swimming in it!

tightnessosity

Reprint in Men's XL, please? We're not all toothpick people. :/

Dinosaurs

someone held the door for me today because they saw i had taken some damage. this is an amazing and powerful product.

sweetmaleficia

I wish I had checked the comments before I ordered... these are all MEN's sizes, even if you click the Girly tab. I ordered a medium and it's huge, even for a men's size. They should take down the picture of the girl modeling it, there's no way any of these would fit.

Utopiano

.... I ordered one last weak. I hope It won't be too big for me. if my cardigan is too big, could I sent it back and get a refund?

PrettyPixilated

Any curvy ladies order this? Been thinking between small and medium, because some guys smalls fit great, but want to be sure. I have broad shoulders and thicker arms. Any opinions?

PrettyPixilated

Any curvy ladies order this? Been thinking between small and medium, because some guys smalls fit great, but want to be sure. I have broad shoulders and thicker arms. Any opinions?

Utopiano

@prettyPixilated. I highly recommend you to purchase small. I am a bit curvy and I also have broad shoulders and thicker arms. I ordered the medium. And it was actually way too big. too much loose fabric. Luckily It shrinked a bit in the dryer. I wish I had ordered a small or even extra small. but I can't send it back and ask for a smaller size because together with customs fees this vest costs me around $65

lalalisah

I couldnt get this early on. Me want now!!! Reprint!!!

R3D FOX

Reprint!!!

li-li

Reprint! :D

Answer

reprint!

lightsandshapes

i'd love to see a REPRINT asap! :)

lightsandshapes

omg .. still no reprint on this outstanding piece of clothing!? but why? :(

No account?