Close
One second...

Avocadont

Watch this
JetLong

This simple image came into mind and i though 'why not?' i ran out of colours so theres not much i can do about more tones although i dont mind it being really simple. Does anyone think i should add more texture to the avocado though? (the dark green dots).

cientifico

Hahaha so fun! About the dark green dots is just I'm thinking. In my opinion is the way to improve it. Other idea is to includ a knife or sword, to know what happened with avocado

Maybe you have a second to vote for Eleflash, IS THE LAST DAY

JetLong

sorry i didnt quite get what you said 'About the green dots ...' I could try the knife.

JetLong

Also i would like to know how people are reading it. Do you see it as an avocado that is shocked because he has been cut in half or because the other half doesnt have a face??? my intention was the second idea

E-Tee

Holy Guacamoly! Nice idea.

Monero

AWESOME! May you give some shadow to the core? It's an idea, even so it's beautiful!

I would very appreciate if you have time to score and comment my Totem

EricDiaz

nice! I think you could get the colors down to about 6 though. Maybe use black halftones instead of the dark green and dark red then try using the tee color to replace one of the greens. good luck either way!

JetLong

Thanks everyone, i have taken all comments into consideration and off to editing i go.

JetLong

Thanks everyone, i have taken all comments into consideration and off to editing i go.

JetLong

I have no idea why my comment was posted twice. Cheers Lazy J, and no problem. You helped me out in all my designs, its the least i can do.

jgoldst2

Hey, I interpreted it as he was shocked that he was cut in half, not that he was shocked the other half didnt have a face... I'm not sure how you can convey that better. I think that yes, more dots/detailing on the outside of the avocado will help. Oherwise, I think it's really funny! I love his 'stache. Seems appropriate. Good work

JetLong

Thanks Gold. Yeh my initial idea was that he was thinking ' wheres the face on that other one' but if everyone is reading it the way you are thats cool too ill work towards that

BottomlessDesign

this is awesome! i took it as shocked the other half didn't have a face. but my wife wasn't sure. looks like as it stands currently, this one's going to be open to interpretation. more detail may help, but i don't feel it's necessary. i think the level of detail works as is, but i'm sure would also look good with a little bit more. guess you'll have to make that call as you're working the next version. if you're trying to get another color, you could always eliminate the darker red from the mouth and put in the darkest green in it's place. I also like the idea of using a green shirt and incorporating some negative space. good luck with it. looking forward to the next version!

JetLong

Thanks so much bottomless. I will try that

JetLong

Here is le version 2. I added some more texture and the lighter dots is the shirt showing through. I adjusted the colour of the seed and gave it a shadow and some glare and changed the dark red of the mouth to green. Lastly i tried to fix the eyes which most people said was strange, im not sure if its any better now?

JetLong

awesome thanks guys, looks like its submit time. Lazy J, thats great send me a link when its up or ill just look for it anyway. Good luck

BottomlessDesign

great work! love the edits you made. post a link to the submission when it's available.

Monero

Now it's works! I say submit it :D

I would very appreciate if you have time to score and comment my design, Merry Christmas

3reasons

Looks nice! Submit!

E-Tee

This is great; submit. :P

If you have the time, I'd be thankful for you to score my submission: Very Happy Christmas

No account?