Close
One second...

Kingpin

Watch this
sjbennett88

This is my first design submission! Any advice to make it any better would be great! Thanks!

PresidentAnybody

cool concept/pun! add highlights to the shadows and shadow to the suit/hat. try and find a way to add texture to the design maybe. add grunge to the borders of the design to make the contrast less harsh.

Would appreciate if you could check out my designs and vote! Thx!

PresidentAnybody

cool concept/pun! add highlights to the shadows and shadow to the suit/hat. try and find a way to add texture to the design maybe. add grunge to the borders of the design to make the contrast less harsh.

Would appreciate if you could check out my designs and vote! Thx!

sjbennett88

oh and also notice the PINstripe suit haha

sjbennett88

I would add shadows to the suit, but it would require going over the 8 color limit :/ but ill see what i can do on the hat

sjbennett88

Added shadow to the hat.

goericca

nice concept!. i think you should add shadows on ground. and the size smaller. maybe place in chest area. maybe you can the back ones more smooth in order to give the effect they r rellay at the back of the middle. nice idea deserves little more work.

i would be really happy if you can vote and comment my design Smoky Whale. it s the last day for scoring! needs some help!

sjbennett88

Made the bodyguard pins visible, added shadow to the ground, and changed shirt color.

sjbennett88

The same thing as the previous version, just not on a tee.

Monero

The idea is very good, but i would improve the shadow and give some shadow at the body.

I would very appreciate if you have time to score and comment my Totem

EricDiaz

Maybe have the smaller pin up a little more so it shows up better between the two dark suits. Or change the gray suit to a white (or some other color). Also red (bow)ties might be a little more appropriate considering the red stripes on pins.

badboy1hh

maybe the kids could have their guns back? Great work! I love it.

sjbennett88

Made some touch ups and changed the whole tie/bow tie/color situation. to see on a tee go up a couple versions :)

sjbennett88

Alright I changed the color of the bodyguards' ties to a dark blue and submitted it! Thanks for the help everyone! :)

toxin104

Looks great.

sjbennett88

haha will do :) Thanks!

-TheCreator-

Vastly improved for v1 however, I think you need a coloured tee, maybe a light colour and still tho keep up the great work and submit soon!

Please comment on mine, hope you have the time :) Full Inventory Thanks

Verreaux

i think is great, maybe a little more work in the shadows of the back pins

No account?