Close
One second...

Royal Pardon

• by Folklure
  • posted Nov 30, 2011
  • 20 Comments

This design is a play on the British Anthem “God Save the Queen,” made notorious in popular culture by the Sex Pistols. The concept is designed to raise awareness for Colony Collapse Disorder.

If this shirt is voted in by the community, 10% of the awarded money will be donated to the Save the Honeybee Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness, providing sanctuaries, and offering education on holistic beekeeping methods.

This is an original hand drawn and carved wood block print.
The imperfections are part of the charm of printmaking.
Enjoy :)

Watch this
Folklure
Folklure profile pic Alumni

This design is a play on the British Anthem “God Save the Queen,” made notorious in popular culture by the Sex Pistols. The concept is designed to raise awareness for Colony Collapse Disorder.

If this shirt is voted in by the community, 10% of the awarded money will be donated to the Save the Honeybee Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness, providing sanctuaries, and offering education on holistic beekeeping methods.

This is an original hand drawn and carved wood block print. The imperfections are part of the charm of printmaking. Enjoy :)

averyredfox

Nice to see a cool shirt design that highlights a real issue impacting the world.

averyredfox

Nice to see a cool shirt design that highlights a real issue impacting the world.

Folklure

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback and votes.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

PRINT!

ROSE12345

Thanks for the great design and giving attention to a really important issue!!

Beefriend

Excellent design and a most worthy cause for the honey addict that I am! Print it and I will buy!

SarahBC

This is great - I love the design and the message and the contribution to Save the HoneyBee - I'd like to get tee shirts for some of kids in the area with the 4-H. There is a lot awareness concerning bee stresses and a big push for education, back yard hives, bee friendly plants/gardens. This is awesome!!! Thanks

Beeggot

got the buzz - ready to wear it

Folklure

Thank you all for your comments and support. :)

Folklure

Thank you all for your comments and support. :)

abuchanan

you are an amazing artist!!!

Frosby
Frosby profile pic Alumni

Great type and illustration! 5$

ajon_es2809

Oh I dig this! Nice :)

No account?
Join Us