Roxy's music Challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_oyELi7X4

What's up, rockers!

I'm Roxy and I'm on my way to being a huge rockstar like my hero, Joan Jett! She had the Blackhearts, but I need you to help me finish this new song I've been working on. Got the verse down but I need a killer chorus!

Here are the rad lyrics so far:
"Got my red guitar and my lucky picks!
Gonna rock all night playin' monster licks!
Got an attitude and style to spare!
Gonna play real loud so you better beware
If ya wanna be lame, get outta my way.
Lemme hear ya now, everybody say..."

LISTEN TO ME SING IT HERE.

Your challenge is to write the chorus! 4 catchy lines of awesome!

I'll pick my favorite, record the song, and film a full video starring ME! If I pick your chorus, Threadless will send you:
- an iPad stocked with music apps
- a $200 Threadless gift certificate
- and a mini-puppet of me, Roxy so we can rock out together at home!

You have from now until Dec 23!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
juliebenitez
juliebenitez profile pic Alumni
Oh my gosh! Here comes Roxy, the puppet full of moxie. Can't deny that she's so cool, wicked and foxy. She's gonna turn up the heat by bringin' you her beat, Feel her music course through you from your head to your feet.
jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni
"The things I've swallowed, Rainbow pasta! Butterfly fish! The things I've swallowed, Catburger! Booty fruit!"
fergerburger
Rock on! Rock Hard! We're gonna keep on Jammin' with our Drums and Guitar!, Freak out! Shake it up! Fist pump in the air, we're gonna show you what's what!
rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni
I've got pink hair and not a care I'm not rude I've just got attitude Don't come around if you aren't down Don't waste my time if you don't love my rhyme
matildazq
I go bump in the night, hey, hey I keep the joint a-jumpin' 'Til the morning light 'Cause I go, I go, I go bump in the night
ohmandd
Moster rocker roxy is here, Rocken monsters everywhere, Cut’en licks and shredding guitars, Shooting past all of the stars. (you can't keep roxy down...)
The Shirt Architect
"Hey. You can't keep us from rockin' we're going to party all night and we're never stoppin' gonna bang our heads and stomp our feet and rock out all night to this killer beat."
SciencePlus3
(in time with guitar) Roxy rockin', rockin' hard Roxy rockin' all night long Break free music, shred your face It's my world, know your place Thrashing music set ablaze, Rock and riot 'til light of day! (break)
Lauren Lollapalooza
We all know she puts the rock in the roll Music’s always runnin’ through Roxy’s soul Jammin’ out on her guitar she shreds Yeah she’s the groovin’ puppet with the hardcore threads
jtjackson
We rock real loud each and every day We rock out in our own special way We don’t care what anybody thinks We’re gonna play on till every mountain sinks
jtjackson
Come on Roxy let us hear you play Let your heart speak through your fingers today You came here tonight to let us see You’ll rock on down into history
jtjackson
We want more rock and roll We want it fast and we want it slow We won’t stop till our rock is done But that won’t be till we’re all gone
jtjackson
We want more rock and roll We want it fast and we want it slow We won’t stop till our rock is done But that won’t be till we’re all gone
jamesangi62
My name is Roxy and I'm ready to roll, Watch me fly, I'm out of control, Feel what its like in a rockin' band, I'm goin for stardom, I'm leaving land
snwbrdrxiii
"Rock monster, rock monster, rock! Shout it out loud til your voice is hoarse Gonna Rock all night on this Roxy course! Rock monster, rock monster rock!" Or "Rock monster, rock monster, rock! Shout it out loud til your voice is hoarse Rockin all night on this Roxy chorus Rock monster, rock monster rock!"
Timotheos
here we go rhythm, ebb and flow wiggle and shake and dance to what we know
Timotheos
rockin' up high rockin' down low feelin' the vibes of this rock show
phillipc
What a rocking challenge! Thanks Roxy! 1st Chorus---Call and Response: Roxy Rocks! (Fuzzy’s Deep!) Threadless Rocks! (Swag Dirt Cheap!) Roxy Rocks! (Fuzzy’s Deep!) Threadless Rocks and the swags dirt cheap…Roxy Rocks, damn those fuzzy’s deep… Last Chorus: Roxy Rocks! (Fuzzy’s Deep!) Threadless Rocks! (Swag Dirt Cheap!) Roxy Rocks! (Fuzzy’s Deep!) Threadless Rocks and the swags dirt cheap… Roxy Rocks, damn those fuzzy’s deep… Threadless Rocks and the swags dirt cheap… Roxy Rocks, damn those fuzzy’s deep… …swags dirt cheap… …fuzzy’s deep… …swags dirt cheap… …fuzzy’s deep… alternatives: "Fuzzy's Deep" could be "Fuzzy's Leap!" or "We won't sleep!" "Threadless Rocks!" could be "Roxy Rocks!" if you want to keep it more consistent. Inspired by Joan Jett's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-312lVPnhY&feature=related You might need permissions from Joan and/or AC/DC, but if I were them, I'd approve in exchange for a customized Joan Jett and AC/DC themed line of Roxy approved Swag :) Thanks for the opportunity! phil
ericwilborn
Roxy, roxy, she's THE rocker! When she gets going, can't nobody stop her! Pick up my guitar, lookin' real far, Come on, come on, I'm a rock STAR!
mjsavaj
“Shake it up, play it tough Why you wanna start some drama? Even if you got it rough Don’t go crying to your mama”
chemi hydro
Not just felt, I feel rock Surge through my frame like an eel shock- to the system, we can't be held back. All heart, part fur, part shark attack!
TheStouffer
ROCK AND ROLL! (with me all night!) ROCK AND ROLL! (with all your might!) ROCK AND ROLL! (scream and shout!) ROCK AND ROLL! (just let it OUT!)
mjsavaj
“Hey, don’t try to pull my strings! I’ve got more jams than hoarders got things If you even think of interrupting my flow You’d better locate the nearest exit and go”
mjsavaj
“Here’s our anthem of the year Sing it loud, girls and boys Raise your voices, say it clear We’re making a new kind of noise”
jess4002
"Playin' in the sprinkler, bobshopping, Sometimes I get bored. Listening to my song, Music is mightier than the sword."
jess4002
"Lonely traveller, Bienvenido a Miami, to Venice. Voyages over Edinburgh, Trip of a lifetime."
jess4002
"The family portrait had to be rescheduled, Two dinosaurs caught in a Chinese finger trap. The infinite struggle, the impossible escape, Which side is better."
jess4002
"I'm waiting for you in the rain, I have something to tell you. I'm considering a life of crime. Are you in...or out?"
jess4002
"Love is love, Don't squeeze me, I'll fart. Love is love, Till death do us part."
jess4002
"Sing a song of freedom, Music's a rollercoaster. Sing to the tune of nature, Music is mightier than the sword."
tiggyvg
wow jess i must admit, both u and I have bin in this from the beginning i wish you luck my friend :]
tiggyvg
Come people heed my call When us rockers are together we stand tall We may have stumbled but we will never fall You asked for this fight so your getting a brawl
b.read
How loud can you play tonight How far can you go How much can this music say tonight At the red-hot rockstar show
tedbeam
R-O-K! In the USA! We can't spell! And we like it that way!
1destiny
Rox me Roxy, ROX ME! Neon pink, shark teeth rocker Fuzzy blue puppet with star power Rox me Roxy, ROX MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
1destiny
Rox me Roxy, Rox me! Moshing to those zombie licks We're loving those Threadless riffs Rox me Roxy, Rox me!!!!
macdray
Her name is Roxy and she's a rockstar, she'll melt your face off playing her guitar. She's super cool and likes to get down, so come on everybody and let's dance around!
milk
to be sung along with the guitar riff solo thing who can shred the best? gang vocal ROXY! and who loves threadless? gang vocal ROXY! and Who's this song about? gang vocal ROXY! Roxy's the one, Roxy rocks out!
tiggyvg
If you ain't rocking yet the you will be in due time Not likeing Roxy aught to be a crime This blue little monster is a master of rhyme I once saw her punch out a mime
tiggyvg
Roxy is like the ghost of the past She is proof that rock music will always last She plays it slow she plays it fast Her concerts are always a frickin blast
tiggyvg
She is a master of the holiday sale She has rocking beats that will make you wail Playing music that will never go stale So get on board cause its time to set sail
tiggyvg
You asked for a killer verse so here one is Hope it will help ya get into show biz It's got a good beat and a good tune too Here's a killer verse, and its all here for you
tiggyvg
Its truely hard to cry or frown Whenever Roxy comes to town With an awesome sound and some killer licks Roxy is a girl who knows all the tricks
hotweaselsoup
My flesh and bone Is fur and foam But my heart and soul Is rock and roll
gabrie11ucas
Rock is the answer! Roxy gonna save the day! So throw up your fist and pump it like this And rock w' me all night and day!
nudist-on-strike
A little bit of sassy rocker girl power? "Shake out, rock out, let go of tomorrow Break free, no doubt, the moment is now Hair flip, guitar rip, no time for sorrow Keep a tight grip on that mic screaming my message out!"
tiggyvg
Well Roxy what do ya say? You put my rhyming skills to the test Out of all the blogs this one is best But will u return to threadless another day?
rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni
I was born to rock and roll I was made to take control Rocking everyone worldwide It's not cotton I've got soul inside
sarahguapa
"Gonna rock with you, wanna rock with me? Play a jammin' tune and I'll give you three. Turn the music up, hear the people say: Gonna rock with you, will you rock with me."
milk
what time does this contest end?
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7