Close
One second...

Light Painter

Light Painter

Watch this
BUYO18

congrat

Walkafella

I love this design! How unique! If only we could light up the light using discreet OLEDs or something. Or make it glow in the dark. Still, awesome work!!

dandingeroz
4 designs submitted - Score now!

whoaaa must have this one! congrats!

iamrobman

congrats!so good idea

mainial
7 designs submitted - Score now!

simple! but awesome!

binsent

congrats!!

fattcheese

Congratulation ! great idea

Cnatch

Congrats!!! I always love your art :)

molloy42

This is so cool!

tjnuckolls

If the print was smaller on the shirt, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

gobstopper105

awesome design, just got mine in the mail. only problem was that somehow in applying the design to the shirt, it leaked all the way through onto the inside of the shirt, both front and back. i noticed this when the insides were stuck together and i had to pull them apart. now the inside back feels rough on the skin and is unpleasant

Dreyarn

Would buy if it was a darker blue

zacharyg1

the light pole is to tall. shortin it up, and the shirt would be halfway decent.

71ffy

I wore this shirt today! :D And I love it!

IthinkID

Don't understand why everyone is picking at the most insignificant details. Loved this design the moment I saw it, It's a great shade of blue and i think the overall placement/graphic size/pole to man ratio (as one person complained about) is PERFECT

Can't wait for mine to come in the mail :)

bokunocarrie

i could see it being navy as being an actual comment on the shirt but commenting on the height of the lamp post seems pointless? well whatever, i absolutely love the design of this shirt

Maggic

I really like the sytle of your blog! Thank you for sharing ! chnlove

Lizlbarrett

I'm obsessed with this, it's gorgeous, I love it, the actual shirt looks great, it's just so good

timothymh

I would rather the whole design were 80% its current size, but I think I'll buy it anyway since it's so cool.

pkingd9

I agree with timothymh. The design shouldn't go all the way to the bottom of the shirt.

Stellar design, though.

No account?