Close
One second...

Life Saver

• by Shnatz
  • posted Oct 31, 2011
  • 19 Comments

Everyone needs something to keep them afloat..

This would be the T I'd wear every day of the week! I'm just a rubber ducky kind of girl, and i know there's more of us out there :)

The design can work on white as well, on boat neck Ts and on kids' tees.
Using big printing on both front and back gives the illusion of an entire inner tube ducky protecting you wherever you go :)
The shine and fold shadows are gradients, and i thought maybe to have a puff effect on the black outlines.

Hope you like ($5) it! ;)

Watch this
Shnatz

Everyone needs something to keep them afloat..

This would be the T I'd wear every day of the week! I'm just a rubber ducky kind of girl, and i know there's more of us out there :)

The design can work on white as well, on boat neck Ts and on kids' tees. Using big printing on both front and back gives the illusion of an entire inner tube ducky protecting you wherever you go :) The shine and fold shadows are gradients, and i thought maybe to have a puff effect on the black outlines.

Hope you like ($5) it! ;)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

ira3008

אדיר!

hhr1952

cool, i love it and wants 1 !

karitktana

thanks, guys!

i didn't even know it got approved until now, so hopefully there'll be more voting action is the next few days :)

DanaDeutsch

Best design ever! :)

dla-at

I love it!!! :):)

farmer555

very well done, original design

ayyyya

achla

karitktana

thanks, guys!

i didn't even know it got approved until now, so hopefully there'll be more voting action is the next few days :)

karitktana

hmm.. technical difficulties !

thanks anyhoo, everyone!

ronidan

eize yofi

iftach12

very nice , funny

tammysh

original &smart=2 thumbs waaaaaayyyyyy up!

Ferguccio

I Like it...

PBOt

nice!

Shnatz

Awesome!!! :)

No account?