• posted Oct 24, 2011
  • 42 Comments

The Deadliest Sharks of All Time

Watch this
azyura
azyura profile pic Alumni

clever one, proper!

evangelia0510

Finally a Tee about Diving!!! Yeeaayyy!!

mjoe

You need to make this in kids sizes! My son would wear it like everyday. Please!!!

merise

...Is the male model really that much taller than the female model?!

bifyu

No Land Shark? (Candygram!)

robbielee
robbielee profile pic Alumni

I haven't truly lol'ed at a shirt in a while, and thenl I read the diver's caption. Thank you for the laugh. Great job.

Hellpanda
Hellpanda profile pic Alumni

merise: yes, yes he is.

trucmuche

Megalodon! Hahaha I didn't know that many people actually watched Mega shark vs. Giant octopuss!!! We watched this as a joke and I heard a lot of ppl who watched it only on Threadless. Haha!

DaneeLion

Megalodon was a real thing! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalodon This tee is awesome. In one of our Zoology lectures the human silhouette for scale was standing under a dinosaur's butt. Bad choice. Well done on getting this printed!

Binxent
Binxent profile pic Alumni

congrats!

igo2cairo
igo2cairo profile pic Alumni

congrats Aled, love this!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

awesome job aled! perfect for my shark week party next year

LorenzoRojasSoto

Deadliest Sharks???? This is stupid.... Sharks are becoming History because of the real "SHARKS": Humans... Hate this design, this is not creative... is just information with a bad title...

ItWassGreatt

Lorenzo, I think that's why humans are on the shirt!

ItWassGreatt

Lorenzo, I think that's why humans are on the shirt!

tenjen20

omgomgomgomg I never laughed so hard at a threadless shirt that I can still just think of it while I'm driving to work and I'll burst out laughing in my car omgomgomgomg

JLHassell

I have 3 teenage boys and they LOVE threadless T's because no one else has them at their schools and they are totally unique!! Thanks for making sweet t-shirts!

baller1

ok not bad

Kogepan

No kids?? I want to buy this for my 6 year old nephew! :(

ianthegamer

@ItWassGreatt i think the person is there as a joke. Freaked out cause there are so many sharks around him

Splatoon

Took me a minute, great stuff. Very funny.

Illmilly

Awesome design ! Sooooo funny !!! I really wanted this one to get reprinted :D I'll definitely buy it very soon. I was wondering....is there a possibility to buy something like a print or a poster of this ? Because I like the design so much that I would like to get it for my home (shark themed bathroom). This would look great if I could get it !

RainbowWaves

LOVE this! It made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud.

cantfiteveryheart

I DIED WHEN IT CAME IN! I MADE SURE IT CAME ASAP AND IT DID, 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER! MY FAVORITE SHIRT! Great Job!

mexiwelsh

I got this t-shirt for my husband, and he loved it, but the Threadless sizing is smaller, so the medium t-shirt is too snug. And NOW you're sold out! Very disappointing.

yoweme

-

Andry19

I love this so much, but just today I got caught up with something and I made a hole in it ;_;, I'll sew it but I might just order another one because I like it that much.

kkmd

I already own this, but it somehow got a black stain on the back of my shoulder - no idea how. Ordering a new one - one of my favorite Tees

The J Trinity

This shirt would be a GREAT tank top to wear at the beach.

The J Trinity

This shirt would be a GREAT tank top to wear at the beach.

daka25

I like this tshirt very much!!!

roman numeral five

Seconding the tank top motion!! That's an awesome idea :D please print in tanks!

kc.gillies

Too fun! Love it :D

queue09

why is this t-shirt all sold out? :-/ I'd really like to get one Men's XL, did threadless run out of cyan t-shirts and the colours of black and white?? :-/

grainu

Need this in Large Mens! Re-print please!

pacipaciula

I love this t-shirt! Pleaseee Re-Print it!

MiaF

this is brilliant! great design

prikinomoto

Please reprint!!! @_@

No account?