Close
One second...

green bird pattern

• by eoid
  • posted Oct 20, 2011
  • 34 Comments

I love to draw! I never go anywhere without a pad and pencil. I started to draw birds and leaves as soon as I could hold a pencil and this is one of the concepts I designed many years ago, but only recently scanned this doodle into the Mac. I love colour as well! Green & yellow/green on green always looks so beautiful and fresh! Light gradients within the greens lift the pattern off the object it's printed on. I love to see the outline of the birds in a fine gold metallic (currently a light yellow green stroke on the outside and the wings). If you like this please vote!

Watch this
eoid

I love to draw! I never go anywhere without a pad and pencil. I started to draw birds and leaves as soon as I could hold a pencil and this is one of the concepts I designed many years ago, but only recently scanned this doodle into the Mac. I love colour as well! Green & yellow/green on green always looks so beautiful and fresh! Light gradients within the greens lift the pattern off the object it's printed on. I love to see the outline of the birds in a fine gold metallic (currently a light yellow green stroke on the outside and the wings). If you like this please vote!

gutsandglory
gutsandglory profile pic Alumni

awesome!love it!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

mirisch

Very nice!

rit10

❤

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

fantastic

zenbolic vision

➹.:。゚・.•°∴ ❤❤ love 5 $ ❤❤ ➹.:。゚・.•°∴ ⓩ ⓔ ⓝ ⓑ ⓞ ⓛ ⓘ ⓒ ⓥ ⓘ ⓢ ⓘ ⓞ ⓝ

chiaraodd

love it love it love it!

dzeri29
dzeri29 profile pic Alumni

$5

eoid

Super thanks 4 your support guys... I'd love this to get up and printed! Your stopping by and voting is really appreciated!

xraysucks
xraysucks profile pic Alumni

5 from me.. :)

ChronomancerKT

Very nice pattern! I does hurt the eyes to look at and its has pleasing colours to boot. Definitely a 5 from me.

eoid

Thanks V much!

un mec cool

really nice. please keep drawing. i voted 5;

gmbee

awwwsommeee!

addu

great work

c_kid
c_kid profile pic Alumni

beautiful pattern!

alnavasord