Close
One second...

The Birds and the Snakes

“The Birds and the Snakes” was an idea that happened while I was writing and sketching. A lot of the stuff that I was coming up with that day was kind of darkly funny; however, I found this concept to be a bit more relaxed in nature.

This design has 8 distinct pallet colors (not including the shirt color), which can be isolated in Illustrator. Each color is playing a specific, important role within the design.

Due to the subtleties of how the shades are mixed together e.g., the opacity, I feel that the “Simulated Process” might be the most appropriate solution if it is to be printed.

Also, I don’t necessarily feel that this is only a guy’s or girl's design. I consider it to be more of a unisex theme.

A higher quality image can be viewed at my blog: http://funkatronica.tumblr.com/ . Thanks for looking!

Watch this
alt_frequency

“The Birds and the Snakes” was an idea that happened while I was writing and sketching. A lot of the stuff that I was coming up with that day was kind of darkly funny; however, I found this concept to be a bit more relaxed in nature.

This design has 8 distinct pallet colors (not including the shirt color), which can be isolated in Illustrator. Each color is playing a specific, important role within the design.

Due to the subtleties of how the shades are mixed together e.g., the opacity, I feel that the “Simulated Process” might be the most appropriate solution if it is to be printed.

Also, I don’t necessarily feel that this is only a guy’s or girl's design. I consider it to be more of a unisex theme.

A higher quality image can be viewed at my blog: http://funkatronica.tumblr.com/ . Thanks for looking!

Pjpram

Love

rit10

❤

Dicky DuFinn

Suttle, soothing, mysterious.

scoobyd

I would wear this shirt for sure!

cat-a-clysm

I love the naturalistic aspect, and the color palette. A simple process of nature, featured in a most artistic way. Brilliant!

tim222tim

Great colors. almost a Native American feel, but different. Very cool shirt.

No account?
Join Us