Close
One second...

I Was A Teenage Werewolf

I designed this around the idea of identity and growing into our own skin. Obviously this is a different experience for many people, but I think a lot of kids and even adults can identify with not feeling like they were "normal" in some way at some point in their life.

But what is normal?

I love who I am now and appreciate who I was - and I hope everyone who'd wear this shirt would feel the same way.

3 color screen - black, white and a shade (of tee color chosen) This one I picked the purple. :)

Watch this
Rockets204

I designed this around the idea of identity and growing into our own skin. Obviously this is a different experience for many people, but I think a lot of kids and even adults can identify with not feeling like they were "normal" in some way at some point in their life.

But what is normal?

I love who I am now and appreciate who I was - and I hope everyone who'd wear this shirt would feel the same way.

3 color screen - black, white and a shade (of tee color chosen) This one I picked the purple. :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

rit10

❤

hope4wildflowers

I really like the concept and especially the person on this shirt. I would almost prefer to wear it with just them... or with the writing in a more understated font.

beautiful design. thanks for being you. :)

ican.kamil

Great concept, and nice execution on color... !

Free_Bee
Free_Bee profile pic Alumni

Woah

Rockets204

Thank you everyone for your comments :)

Rockets204

Oh and the votes too!

Syberia

really nice :O

azyura
azyura profile pic Alumni

LOL-ed on moustache