Close
One second...

maybe I am just mean....

Alright, you've got me, I must just be plain mean, but I have to say it, cause maybe someone else out there is the same... sooo...
Reading slogans tonight I noticed that so many are just pointless. I don't think (think, not saying that I know mind you) that the poster is trying to be creative at some points, but rather they are A: REALLY bored or B: REALLY hoping for some money.

The reason this upsets me is that you would spend lots of time reading the nonsense and might miss the ones that are actually good. Some people on here have some really clever, creative and witty slogans that should be printed or at least given a chance. But honestly, does anyone else see that there is just so much junk? Or am I just being a little too bitchy? (as a side note, no, I don't think my slogans are good, which is why I stopped posting them)

Watch this
Laborpsus

yeah, there are some really really bad ones. I'll admit it...most of my early ones were kinda lame.

I liked your pi one, and I voted for it.

bananaphone

You aren't mean, most peoples slogans are just SHIT.

The simple solution is to stop caring about it because that's where you're going wrong.

goldensara

Yeah, some slogans make me stop for a minute...and wonder if they're for real...

goldensara

Yeah, some slogans make me stop for a minute...and wonder if they're for real...

bananaphone

goldensara

my comp froze...
well actually I take this perverse pleasure in posting identical comments twice , sometimes three or four times in a row, how daring of me
yeah, that must be it

ForeverDcember

haha, you gotta make sure you get the point across.

jett

no. you're not mean. just tellin' it like it is.

i don't even watch The Simpsons and i recognize about a quarter of the slogans as Simpsons quotes.

eimran

I grumbled something similar a week or two ago. I, like others, like your pi slogan.

Stevethegreat

but yours are just as bad so it shouldn't really matter, should it?

No account?