Close
One second...

World of Words

Because sometimes I don't know the difference between typography and topography.

Watch this
junctiontomfoolery

Because sometimes I don't know the difference between typography and topography.

msholli

LOVE IT!!!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Love it !

atlacoya

Particularly loving Australia. Great work!

messing

Very nice!

pez_gurl

This is crazy awesome!

bandy

Nice idea!

anwarrafiee
anwarrafiee profile pic Alumni

LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Slamage

AWESOME....

ScottBB

Adore!

kstew

I love/want/need this!!!!

kstew

I don't think South Sudan is on here. I feel smart :)

leici

The sad little shopping cart at the top of the screen needs this shirt in it. Can has?

Segnoqua

I think this would be cool if you did one with the country names printed in the language of the area

lmountfo

Nice job munch!

junctiontomfoolery

Thanks for all the comments and votes, everyone!

kstew - You're right, there's no South Sudan on this. I started before they seceded and it completely slipped my mind to fit them in. We'll call it a snapshot of early 2011 instead. :D

busmakaronen

aight-------------------------------------------- My tee is up for voting. Check it out!

camilapj

This is amazing, would buy it for sure! 5$

Martysusu

No Scotland??? it's a bit rubbish to be lumped in with England...

lhedn

I have only one problem with the design. Everything people will see from a distance is "Russia" :)

Stupid big Russia.. :P

BrownMan87

LOVE THIS. Hoping it won't be printed on a brown though...

phyntosia

I can't tell. Is Kyrgyzstan on there? If it is, you totally have my 5$.

Either way, awesome design :-)

junctiontomfoolery

phyntosia - Kyrgyzstan is indeed on there! :)

Martysusu - Terribly sorry about Scotland. If it makes you feel any better, Wales got lumped in there as well.

Again, thanks for all the votes and comments, everyone!

phyntosia

Yay Kyrgyzstan! 5$

Re Scotland/England/Wales - it's hard to see, but doesn't it say United Kingdom, not England? Which would still make it correct, wouldn't it? It's not like Scotland and Wales are being called "England", the way people often interchange "British" and "English" (so annoying! You can be British without being English).

junctiontomfoolery

It does, yes. :) Northern Ireland is also a part of the United Kingdom, but it was more difficult to include since it's on a separate island.

camilapj

Yessss this is sooo going to be printed and I'm so going to buy it!!

No account?
Join Us