Close
One second...

Dead Bunny

Watch this
alonsomi

and maybe some shadows

viograpiks

good start.. maybe try to put some background? maybe a dark forest?

My design is up for scoring, if you have time, please comment and score: Solving Rubiks Cube

Innovator_Gator

Ah great ideas! Thanks sooo much!!!

xrizzx

nice one..i like

mitsy_jollygoodfellow

i like the bunny, just maybe a lil smaller just a tad! on a darker color shirt, v-neck!

Innovator_Gator

On darker, v-neck shirt. Added shadows and toys blocks in the background. I was thinking it would be neat to have the blocks spelling something out.. not sure what tho, any ideas??? Can add more blocks or take some away... Thanks!

mewskitty

i like the bunny but not the background

instead of a horizontal line of cube, try mash them together behind the bunny?

xxx

Annjo

Looking nice.. i like this...

Innovator_Gator

the idea behind making a line of blocks is to maybe make it look a little more figure flattering.. U know a straight line across the smallest part of the waist.. Can easily be changed. Thank you for your feed back!

giantmartian

I think the blocks and shadows is fighting each other. Consider getting rid of the shadow. Saturate the pink of the bunny more...it's too gray of a pink so it'll wash into the black shirt when it goes to print. The blocks might say dead bunny or something like it. You're close!

Innovator_Gator

Awesome, THANKS SOOO MUCH! Will work on it :)

joellewall
joellewall profile pic Alumni

Nice bunny illustration, that is my favourite part of the design. I would move the placement of the bunny down a bit. I m not sure about the blocks in background, I would try something else or remove them all together. Maybe try adding some shadows on to the blocks so it fits more with the bunny.

No account?
Join Us