Congratulations

Stoma

Colorado = Yawn?! NO WAY!

VaneWimsey

No hoody?!? Awww . . .

..lemon..

Hoodies please????!!!???!!!

rageagainst123

VT could have read Green instead of using the phrase they used.

lyzzle

Was hoping for Jack Daniels instead of country music for us, but I'll take it. And you're right, South Carolina IS definitely up to something.

spacemanbeebe

WOW! I really like how you didn't neglect New England...o wait, you did.

stefjohnson27

not to be a debbie downer, but..wisconsin gets to claim frank lloyd wright! poor arizona...

Nautical_Nun

Yeah, that Frank Lloyd Wright thing bothers me because I live in Madison, WI where he grew up. Even though I think this shirt is a clever idea, I don't think I could buy it.

kiwimcb

I can't read everything in this size. Is there any way to see it bigger?

igo2cairo

super-cool design, congrats!

melpk

I think this is hilarious. I want it!

Gryphonwolf

Can you guys make the picture bigger? I can't read all the words on this size :(

GreatScottFilms

This is really great. Make it a hoody!

karma666

Frank Lloyd Wright wasn't born in Arizona, but he did die here!

Desman3000

who poses for these things!? models???

atrain595

nice its equally offensive to all the states I like it =D

Topho

LOL my state got yawn, oh well, I want this shirt so badly

SiriusHPfan

People are whining about AZ, but personally I think that's what makes it so funny. Defo going to buy this equally offending t-shirt!

TheRealDonnacha

A beautifully ignorant T-shirt. I approve!

MKMasonArts
1 design submitted - Score now!

Good idea. I would have bought it if the states were better thought out.

gcorwin

Kentucky is known for horses, not chickens. Just sayin'.

sub7th

I recently moved from Yawn to Chicken, but yeah chicken is actually known for horses.

Ecw321

Fun fact: Minnesotans don't say "eh"! THAT'S CANADIAN. I would definitely have bought this shirt if the facts on here were more representative of each state!

Ecw321

Fun fact: Minnesotans don't say "eh"! THAT'S CANADIAN. I would definitely have bought this shirt if the facts on here were more representative of each state!

Okore

I can't read at all what it says about my state. ; ; Poor Maryland, it's not our fault our state is dinky and weird shaped.

KannibalKlockKlub

I'd buy this if it were cheaper. I love the design to death!!

Pawlee

Hoooodiiiieeee!!!! come on it's September it's getting cold! In need of Stylish warmth, yo!

Galadriena

Colorado is Yawn??? I mean really... people come here to ski. It could have been SNOW, SKIING, MOUNTAINS, ROCKIES. I think the rest of the shirt is pretty good, but I could never wear it because of Colorado...

mmabenz

I love this shirt! It is now my all time favorite shirt!

papersquid

rushmore is in south dakota.

this shirt had the potential to be so epic, but should have been edited by a friend first. maybe the reprints could be fixed?

TheAmazonSailor

As a native of Seattle, I think the shirt nailed it.

Microbrews could be on there too.

lisalooo

We must remember that the title for this shirt is What I know about the USA, not What You know About the USA. Whoever came up with this shirt is letting you know how little they know about each state so you can't get offended if they say yawn, chicken, or I know nothing about the state ( which is what mine says). The ignorance is what makes it funny!

vamoose27

Love the shirt, but bad placement on the women's version. It needs to be higher up. Everything is in awkward places.

chickpeawilson

Really, "West Virigina" for WV? Everything else has at least something.

Sadie_Sadie

Since I'm from Utah I didn't even have to read my state's to know what it would be...

Dakkar74

I DO love it!

blainesb

That's really cool! I stole a design from another designer once too and it turned out really well. Looking forward to seeing more thefts from you soon!

mkgraboski

"birthplace of frank lloyd wright, why do i know that?"

Clumsy Zombie

Washington's is so true. Should have put death cab for cutie and Jimi Hendrix. lol

melanie.scalera

Too small to have any info for RI.....well, that's a bit offensive to a Rhode Islander!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?