Close
One second...

Delicious Rainbow Core

This is a resub. This was submitted so long ago that it was my old Threadless account. I decided to redraw the entire thing from scratch based on the great feedback I received (i.e. "the foot is posed weird, the shadow is wrong, etc.").

Here, I tried to capture that old-timey "etching" feeling, as if this image was found in some sort of insane encyclopedia about mythical creatures. Best on some sort of gray, heather gray, or slate blue shirt color. Enjoy!

Watch this
ThirstyFly
ThirstyFly profile pic Alumni

This is a resub. This was submitted so long ago that it was my old Threadless account. I decided to redraw the entire thing from scratch based on the great feedback I received (i.e. "the foot is posed weird, the shadow is wrong, etc.").

Here, I tried to capture that old-timey "etching" feeling, as if this image was found in some sort of insane encyclopedia about mythical creatures. Best on some sort of gray, heather gray, or slate blue shirt color. Enjoy!

messing

Cool!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

dzeri29
dzeri29 profile pic Alumni

$5

EN AJUSTES

Great stuff! 5

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

I've seen stuff like this before, but this is nice.

Feiyen17

disturbing but yet i want it.

mreisel
mreisel profile pic Alumni

fun!!!

The Siege

it's cool,man!

littlem

oh yeahhh, i saw this for sale on society6.

looks coool

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I swore this has already been printed and made by xiv.

Oh well, kinda tired of things being sawed in half for a rainbow jawbreaker look inside...but you did the first version before that became a cliche, so reduced penalty points for you! Nice image.

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

haha cool!

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

Cool!

ThirstyFly

Goodness, this place is tough. Thanks, everybody. :)

littlem

frickinawesome, i'd seen the 'jawbreaker core" from sonmi even before thirstyfly's 1/2010 design. :p

faktor..

It's cool! :)

ThirstyFly

I got it. Points taken. Thanks, everyone.

armgraph

WHAT? JAJAJA COOL

Schpoingle

lol. reminds me of The Cell when the horse gets killed. much nicer image here though

No account?
Join Us