Close
One second...

Tee Which Shall Not Be Named

Tee Which Shall Not Be Named

Watch this
kelliegonzo

is it just me or would this be 100% more dope if the lightening was more vertical? it looks like an "n".

yodameditation

What does it say on the front of the sweatshirt? They don't have a close up of that part of the design.

Sleeper9

I think the shape is odd. It should be turned or something.

shortdddork

I agree, the lightning bolt should be slightly more vertical. And I'm wondering what the front of the sweatshirt says too...

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Thanks everyone, in Singapore but had to log on to buy this for peoples! The crest says mischief managed.

CristinaS

I agree with the others, it's a great design but I'd be more inclined to get it if the scar were reversed and more vertical. I had no idea it was Harry Potter-related until I saw the title. It's still good though, a nice job!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Isn't this more in the actual shape of the scar on Harry's head though? Plus, it's the kinda thing once you look at the actual pieces within the design it becomes very clear what the shirt's theme is about.

Nice work John....now no more HP related pieces, get back to using that amazing brain of yours for new horizons! :p

yodameditation

What does it say on the front of the sweatshirt? They don't have a close up of that part of the design.

yodameditation

So sorry, didn't mean to post that twice. I Really like the design. Subtle enough to wear everywhere but great detail to really get the attention of the HP fans. Looking forward to it!!

debora.virginia

I agree. The idea is there, but I wish it was just turned a bit. If they modify it, I'd totally buy it!

nessernet

HARRY POTTA HARRY POTTA HARRY POTTA HAPPY POTTA!!!!!!!!!!! Lightnin to da side mebbe?

inconsistentlysane

I love this shirt! I must have it! Too bad I'm skint... :( Hope it gets reprinted when I have money :)

Jadeasaur

I LOVE THIS SHIRT AND I MUST HAVE IT!!! BIRTHDAY WHOOOO!!

harrysaccount

PLEASE, threadless guys, make this t-shirt in a "Girly Boat Neck Tee" version!! I soooo wanna buy it, thank you!! :))

SiriusHPfan

Ohmygawsh, I want this in it's hoodie form soooo badly. What a super cute, fun design!

mollied

I agree. I like it, but the angle is just a bit weird for me. I mean, if you know Harry Potter stories then you'll understand when you look close up, but the shape should be turned upright.

quick-brown-fox

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Can I just add that this isn't a diagram of Harrys scar. It's a tee shirt design, and whilst I have no problem with accuracy, there is such a thing as "artistic licence".

elcynic

I got my hoodie today and it's pretty much the best thing EVER. But there is one symbol I can't figure out. The flower to the left of the sorting hat. The Weasley clock? And the little thing to the left of the Prophecy? Any ideas?

elcynic

Oh, but the hoodie is totally "slim fit," Really glad I ordered an XXL.

theempathogen

What fabric is the hoody made of?

tomithina1337

Ok..there are a few symbols I can't figure out..the arrow with the eye, the blob next to the prophecy, the target, and the flamey feather thing. Help ?

quick-brown-fox

:) Thanks, I'll put a key on my facebook page soon and link to it here.

kveluz1

ok.. no clue to what the arrow with the "eye" is but the blob next to the prophecy is the philosopher's stone and the i do think the flower thing next to the sorting hat is the weasley clock. the target i think is just there because they used it in the DA and the flamey feather thing i believe is the goblet of fire.

weasleygirl27

I requested a reprint in creme, it looks a lot better than the black in my opinion. I literally squealed when I saw it! This shirt is amazing. Congrats

mollied

If by "arrow with the eye" you mean the odd shape next to the wand & tie up in the top corner, that is the fragment of 2-way mirror with Aberforth's eye. Read the guy's key below (quick-brown-fox 's comment).

nessernet

PLZ REPRINT THIS IN A SMALL HOODIE FOR ME BECAUSE I LOVE IT IT IS SO CLEVER

Babu777

The akward moment when you name a tee by not naming it.

Hollandale

OMG. This shirt.

Obi Wan

I LOVE IT!

jnrisser

reprint in black!

angeljaro

MAKE THIS FOR MEN!

poortomato

I want this so bad.

Irdina Khayrin

best shirt ever omg this is totally a want !!!

SunnyHanaya

Pliiis reprint!! Want this so bad!

starstar73

Please reprint this as a regular fit men's tee!

No account?
Join Us