Close
One second...

Feeling Rosey

Feeling Rosey:

So as you know from my profile, I'm a vegan which means I don't eat meat or any animal products so I'm practically a hippie. BUT that doesn't mean anything bad! Since I was a wee little thing I've always been in love with flowers! I wanted flowers EVERYWHERE in my house! Real, fake, imaginary, I wanted them there. I'm also a huge fan of vintage items. So in sum, I wanted to make a shirt that I could share with you all that has my spin on vintage and on flowers.

An epic, awesome, hippie vintage floral design! Thanks for voting! You ROCK!

Watch this
ashleybrake

Feeling Rosey:

So as you know from my profile, I'm a vegan which means I don't eat meat or any animal products so I'm practically a hippie. BUT that doesn't mean anything bad! Since I was a wee little thing I've always been in love with flowers! I wanted flowers EVERYWHERE in my house! Real, fake, imaginary, I wanted them there. I'm also a huge fan of vintage items. So in sum, I wanted to make a shirt that I could share with you all that has my spin on vintage and on flowers.

An epic, awesome, hippie vintage floral design! Thanks for voting! You ROCK!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

ashleybrake

Thank you Yaah!!!

ash4182

love

ashleybrake

Thank you ash4182

Julie.Adelman

Hate the yellow. Love the design

ashleybrake

Ahh no yellow? What color would make it better? Thanks for the advice btw :)

ashleybrake

Thank you allfunkedout! :D

ashleybrake

Thank you shookshook :D

Apura

cool!!!!

ashleybrake

Thanks a bunch Apura!!

NGButcher

too bad it scored so low! I love the giant flower, roses are the best! I would definitely pay money for a shirt with this design.

ashleybrake

Thank you NGButcher! That actually really DOES mean alot, that score was hitting my ego quite a bit.

Thanks Monnserato!

No account?
Join Us