Close
One second...

MOOSE CODE

Hi there.

A mixture between Morse code and a friendly Moose.
Silhouette of a moose made up from Morse code.

Moose Code. (with Puff ink)

Thank you for scoring my design.

Kind Regards

Paulym

Watch this
PaulyM

Hi there.

A mixture between Morse code and a friendly Moose. Silhouette of a moose made up from Morse code.

Moose Code. (with Puff ink)

Thank you for scoring my design.

Kind Regards

Paulym

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

suspect_package

Nice design Paul. I thing the graphic is strong enough on it's own, plus I'd always err on the side of subtlety anyway, so lose the "moose code" text and i'd buy it!

MMMdesign

Great tee, I'd like to see my boyfriend wearing that!

I like the text, maybe try it at the bottom of the tee, so the moose is almost kicking it?

PaulyM

Can you change the text, or remove it, or write it in Morse Code now that it has been submitted for scoring? Or do I just have to live with it now?

Thank you for the comments by the way. P

birgitM

very good "Norwegian elg"!

melanies felony

PaulyM on Sep 01 '11 Can you change the text, or remove it, or write it in Morse Code now that it has been submitted for scoring? Or do I just have to live with it now? Thank you for the comments by the way. P

You can't replace the above image without re-submiting it, I agree that it would be better without it. maybe just stipulate that if printed you'd be willing ot forgo the title text. it's a good idea and it works well on the tee.

marthepp

I'd also like to see my boyfriend wearing that :)

Manz76

Clever! Looks great as a wrap design.

aylinn

WHAT DOES IT SAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Riorr

Cool

rit10

♥

PaulyM

Thank you all for your amazing comments.

Paul

zarweane

awesome. i agree with moving 'moose code' below but i like it without the back actually.

th0mmy

LOVE this Paul - I need one :-)

No account?