One second...

Dear T-shirt Elves of the WORLD:

This evening after receiving the News that my Threadless Loves HORROR design had been accepted, my lady and I went to see the remake of one of my favorite cult classics: FRIGHT NIGHT. I will be short and sweet with this so that I do not give any of the movie away for anyone who might have an interest...However, I thought the movie was SUPER FUN. Now, I know it is early but it made me excited for Halloween, pumpkins, scares and spooks!

For the most part, the cast was great - the design was really unique. Especially the full, blown-out vampire look. It was very traditional with a few new flares that really drew me in. AND on a final note, even though I have no real issues with the Twilight series; it was nice to get back to a vampire story where they only want to eat us...not love us.

Any who - I am off to bed to be up at 5:00 in the AM for some work. To conclude with a sentence - FRIGHT NIGHT will not win any significant awards but it WAS the best night at the movies I have had in a long time.

Later days,
Christopher THE Lukos

Watch this
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

It can't be better than the original. That's probably the best vampire film ever.

Christopher Lukos

It was hard to write... because it is my favorite in the cult genre. But I may like the remake better. What can I say, they didn't crap it up when they modernized it. If you like the original I don't think you will be disappointed. Even if you aren't as obsessed as I am. The design is just really freaking cool......

Any-who. If you see it let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear a fellow fans critiques. :cD

Later days

I sort of want to see this. I'm surprised by the reviews.

Granted, I know nothing about the original property, to the point where I had no idea it was about vampires until I saw the trailer.

Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Alvin, you gotta watch the original. It rivals lost boys as a vampire teen flick and it's premis(e)? is even better.

No account?
Join Us