Close
One second...

Hello Ladies and Gents!

How is everyone?

I know it has been a while since I've trolled the blogs around here, I finished up school and moved back to Chicago to start an internship in the last few months, which has kept me pretty busy. This Monday I start as a full time salaried Graphic Designer for Pepper Global, a marketing firm in downtown Chicago. I am looking forward to hanging out with everyone at the September meetup.

Now that you are all caught up with me, how have you all been? What is new around threadland? Did Alvin and Dee get married yet?

Watch this
jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

keeevvviiiinnnn!

Chipmnk

Wait, what. Was that supposed to happen? Did I sleep through another wedding?

Chipmnk

Congratulations on the job!

I'm hanging in there. There are a lot of subtle problems in my life revolving around money and family and pretty much everything aside from work.

I'm thinking I need a therapist, and I should probably see one once I actually have the money.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Kevie my lad!

We've missed you in the frat contest and in general with your sterling slogan humor.

Glad you're doing well and your professional life is kicking mucho buttocks. So cool you're already in Chicago before the meetup, I'm down for a chill-out with ya, novelty mustaches or no!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Oh, and I had a child who is almost seven weeks old now (Charlie Wyatt Ferstenfeld!) but I think you knew that, I can barely find time for all the shirt-related endeavors in my life, MAde With Awesome needs a giant kick in the ass online to make it more successful, and I'm typing this at work because I won't have time later with all the late-night feedings and cleaning poop off of things that aren't a toilet.

FUN FUN FUN!

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Yo, K-dawg!

Krimson
Krimson profile pic Alumni

Heeeey Jess.

Alvin, I'm sorry to hear things are rocky at the moment, feel free to send me a message if you need someone to talk to about anything.

FNA, I heard you sired a heir, congratulations again man!

'Sup, Super-R!

Krimson

Hey Matt and Jake, how you been?

nathanwpyle at gmail.com
nathanwpyle at gmail.com profile pic Alumni

Congrats on the job, Kevin! Do an awesome 720 on a half-pipe in celebration!

Krimson

Psssht, 900 or nothing

Chipmnk

Man, I have DeeAnn on my mind now and the marriage I missed.

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

And congrats on the job

Krimson

Thanks Ross, how've you been?

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

I've been good, starting to dislike my job but other than that good.

Krimson

So, anything super-interesting happen in threadland in my absence?

shirtflirt

whoa, what's up duder?

shirtflirt

yeah dude, A LOT of SUPER INTERESTING things man and you missed them all!

Krimson

Oh man, I miss everything.

I however, will not miss the meet-up, I registered last night!

No account?
Join Us