Close
One second...

Cooling Down

Cooling Down

Watch this
AwakeDreamer

Cute design! This would be an awesome kids/babies design as well (hint, hint lol)

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Congrats, love it!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Grats! Love it even more on the sorbet...i agree, this needs kids tee prints STAT.

Kizt

Brilliant idea :)

alton100

I used to be more than happy to seek out this internet-site.I wanted to thanks in your time for this glorious read!! I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post. HP0-S30 // 642-617 // 70-663 // 640-553 // 70-515 // 646-046 //

panthe

Love it, but even more if it were for babies!

BURTONCOLT

baby design please!

Assley.Jackasson

awww, super cute, though I wish the shirt itself came in the same color as the background burnt orange/mahogany behind the closeup of the print

BecBec23

Super Cute!!!! But I really wish the Scoop Neck was in the bright red!!

leia_mar

Please reprint in red girl regular fit

loliveberry94

reprint in regular fit please!!

danetix

reprint in regular fit please

orange sorbet is a terrible color for a shirt

jadeemu

reprint in red

mellynn

Please reprint in red! I agree with everyone else, the light orange really doesn't work with this design. I love the bright red.

ellemoi

Red boat neck girly tee pretty pretty please

snowsim

love the orange sorbet colour! can't decide which to get...may have to get both!

MesiBlaze

I really wish the scoop neck came in red instead of orange!

john.timberson

I hope that there's a tee with statements "No matter how great you are, not everybody will like you. That’s life." or "I'm not insulting you... I'm describing you." But I prefer this for my statement-shirt today, "THIS IS NOT AN ASSIGNMENT YOU CAN DO THE NIGHT BEFORE." Challenge accepted. Click this page. :)

john.timberson

Or something like this statement shirt with vector artwork: "I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm."

amfrenchmack

Im sooooo sad they only have orange scoop necks :(

amfrenchmack

Im sooooo sad they only have orange scoop necks :(

amfrenchmack

reprint it in red for the scoop neck!

mrhildreth

I loved this shirt and had SOOOOO many complements on it. It was misplaced at a weekend long festival.... PLEASE REPRINT..... PLEASE???!!!

No account?
Join Us