Close
One second...

Tesseract in downtown Melbourne

Melbourne is a mix of ornate Victorian architecture and modern, abstract buildings. I always thought RMIT building 16 in downtown looked like the Nickelodeon Guts mountain, and I love it--I've travelled quite a lot and there's nothing quite like it anywhere. This design takes the same tesseract shapes and colours from the building and turns them wearable. This design is intended for the Threadless Loves Your City competition as a tribute to Melbourne that remains aesthetically pleasing and wearable.

Four colours on jade/mint or royal purple--I think it'd be pretty fabulous with the white ink in super glow!

Watch this
Aya Girl

Melbourne is a mix of ornate Victorian architecture and modern, abstract buildings. I always thought RMIT building 16 in downtown looked like the Nickelodeon Guts mountain, and I love it--I've travelled quite a lot and there's nothing quite like it anywhere. This design takes the same tesseract shapes and colours from the building and turns them wearable. This design is intended for the Threadless Loves Your City competition as a tribute to Melbourne that remains aesthetically pleasing and wearable.

Four colours on jade/mint or royal purple--I think it'd be pretty fabulous with the white ink in super glow!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

jjlo

yay! RMIT..good entry for the city-t shirt competition!!

Aya Girl

Thank you guys so mch! Designinks, you may wish to reread the commenting guidelines.

No account?