Close
One second...

Race Course

• by lsmc88
  • posted Aug 08, 2011
  • 5 Comments

Hey guys, so I made a shirt finally after a LONG break from threadless designing. This is for all the runners out there. I made a shirt that maps a course for a 5K that is in the shape of the word '5K'. Let me know if you guys like it! I was hoping that Threadless would make this into a tech tee which I haven't seen before on here lol

Watch this
lsmc88

Hey guys, so I made a shirt finally after a LONG break from threadless designing. This is for all the runners out there. I made a shirt that maps a course for a 5K that is in the shape of the word '5K'. Let me know if you guys like it! I was hoping that Threadless would make this into a tech tee which I haven't seen before on here lol

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

lsmc88

thanks but this one isnt doing to well. i guess threadless isnt filled with runners lol

Ian Leino
Ian Leino profile pic Alumni

I think this idea has promise, it's just suffering from some legibility issues at the moment. If the street outlines were a tonal color with teh shirt, the race path would stand out more, and right now the '5' is a bit confusing. Definitely has promise though!

No account?
Join Us