Close
One second...

MEGA GIGA TERA::::::POP QUIZ TIME!!!

TODAY:
Tune in to watch the Pop Quiz - make sure you tune into ustream at 3pm CST to watch Threadstaff try and win for MEGAGIGATERA

MOTTO: "WE CAME, WE SAW, WE HACKED"

WE HAVE A MASCOT, and his name is ADMIRAL SHELDON POTTER!

COLLAB TEE::::::

Based on a list of geek items or objects, we need to create a checklist of all of this items.

The Summer Camp is way over, and we have to prepare for the return to classes!!! (yes, returning to class can and WILL be fun). We just need to get our gadgets, set up those computers, polish the cloud computing and buy the largest monitor (1080 p at least).

What better way to do this than joining the...

MEGA GIGA TERA FRAT HOUSE

We need to be REALLY competitive and after you join this House, we will all need to do these amazing work next week!

Here’s your class schedule:

Monday, Aug 15th – Most tweets with our house name in the #hashtag. Specifics coming soon!
Tuesday, Aug 16th – Create the best Mascot for the MEGA GIGA TERA House!
Wednesday, Aug 17th – Get your vote on! The House with the most votes wins!
Thursday, Aug 18th – Think of the best Motto for our House
Friday, August 19th – Photoshop Challenge - the House with the best photoshop image wins. More details to come soon.

Monday, Aug 22nd – Most Tweets with our house name in the #hashtag. Specifics coming soon!
Tuesday, Aug 23rd – Collaboration Tee Design - work together to create the best collab tee. Due on Thursday!
Wedesday, Aug 24th – Get your vote on! The house with the most votes wins!
Thursday – Most submissions by House members from August 15th – 25th (2 week long challenge)
Friday August 26th – POP QUIZ TIME! Tune in to watch the Pop Quiz - make sure you tune into ustream at 3pm CST to watch Threadstaff try and win for your house.

If we win each challenge we will get a spin on the wheel to help them out during Friday’s POP QUIZ at 3pm CST!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
Say "I'm in" and i will add you to our technologically advanced House!

GEEK THREAD STAFF:

shaun crittenden - shaunzarelli
josh reed - josh_reed
sarah bowman- sarah_bwmn
bryan schaefer - bschaef
mando mendez - mando mendez
mig reyes - spigumus
ross zietz- arzie13
josh nickell - nickelljosh
katie ford - katieford
andrew sisco - andrewsisco
rachel gottesman - rachel ray gun
joe curlee - jcurlee
danny rose - dannyroseaudio
dani nicholas - xthednix
cam balzer - webcite
dustin currier - babyknucks
megan travers - mtravers
jamie levinson - jamielev
cara condon - caraAnne
ninna lee - ninnoodle

GEEK AND AWESOME MEMBERS:

Alvarejo -Fraternity President
rocknrollerskates
mushonastick
Tienou
gabguevara
jennydespo
amandamillion
randyotter3000
southernsavgirl
MagratZ
Axybax
spikybluegirl
jeffreyg
Morphesque
leighta
kerushii
silfrvarg
Zelan
easily_pleased
namaarie
Purple Panther
ledzep08
sillyputty
queenmob
Braniel
howboutno05
TheRevived
HannahRoar
amandamillion
yuinova
The Foxy Box
ScarlettVeith
comic-88
Arl_Fish
LuthienTinuviel
goofygoober2
pandapantz
GyleDesigns
Brishen
samanthasian
cstir15
MushroomBoy1022
bantermeister
P4UL
airazedy
lmwilliams2009
Nedjema
triferlinks
AronRenee
Waterbury
cedej26
bettiebones
HankLOSTIE
toastthehost
seen111
DEZINGOCER ELBANIMODNI
cinderella2122
drive.shaft
robotsintheskies
Ragnampiza
PhoenixFire168
Danny-L
lillyanka
TheCawakter
ButterflyWings
moviedent
totally candy crazed
adlinadelle
waila
pacia
asherella
grydah
D.R.agon
redonyou
MoreThanAwesome
tristan1337
kimmerly
SleepyKittens
kitkatpb116
Sapphire8400
McGooglebird
aussiekid
La_PaRCa
sanazsattari
rawa
jcanalin
basanova
impossible.astronaut.86
InEscape
zigzagged
Ajsomaduroff
goodintheory
sportive23
MathGremlin
mls4037
Furrowk
goodygoody4me
TaylorsaurusRex
eooom
Jachel
kirstizoe
Ameelvi
wickystix
Sasquatchjeff
mooglebean
sureferdolphin13
CatProximity
bunnicula.
pohaku
nelsonpray
Lethia
Krazy-kim
hollymariegibbs
Lanolin84
elienemb
Kemara
ntopp
spazqueen
emzielaa
bord5298
T_Fizzle
jxiscool
nick.anderegg
ninhoic
change_junkie
MecPerdu
Imbemereth
JordynMarie
Jane_Sparrow
ladypheonix117
medras
libby.genz
ZAGetson
DTurtle
Smithra
Donillini
krysteenuh
Cheezeburger
StrayTangent
Diaboliq
shazjah
FieryFoxx
M_Stewz
nhonsaker
TheNorm41
Schmeeky
Shadyjibes
marcjb
BirdNerd89
ash.ngu
catalyst226
Braniel
Ophelikios
eauestvie
assafi
psyguy65
assafi
resistanceyouth
psyguy65
it.was.all.lello
bluevendetta64
spacehero
vickeej
bgwinstonfc30
Sari.
Dragonjest22
Syrasha
Slashclaw
dburgh
silfrvarg
celticcranberry
eureka3682
LilJohnAY
tonei
MoMo36
KD_Dragon
Rockamole
Kellkolo

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
ninhoic

Yep, I'm in.

change_junkie

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MecPerdu

I'm In

medras

I'm in!

Braniel

. . . I even have the banner . . . name on list please?

ZAGetson

Im in!!!!!!!

DTurtle

I'm SO in.

Smithra

I'm in. I am so in!

Cheezeburger

This sounds awesome! I'm in!

Diaboliq

I'm in

shazjah

I'm in

FieryFoxx

I'm in :)

M_Stewz

I'm in

TheNorm41

Count me in!

Schmeeky

I'm in!

queenmob
queenmob profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

If I'm not in the list soon I'll turn to the enemy!!! BAHARHAR!

robber ducky

Alvarejo -Fraternity President rocknrollerskates mushonastick Tienou gabguevara jennydespo amandamillion randyotter3000 southernsavgirl robber ducky MagratZ Axybax spikybluegirl jeffreyg Morphesque leighta kerushii silfrvarg Zelan easily_pleased namaarie Purple Panther ledzep08 sillyputty queenmob Braniel howboutno05 TheRevived HannahRoar amandamillion yuinova The Foxy Box ScarlettVeith ------------------------------------(33)(12) comic-88 Arl_Fish LuthienTinuviel goofygoober2 pandapantz GyleDesigns Brishen samanthasian cstir15 MushroomBoy1022 bantermeister P4UL airazedy lmwilliams2009 Nedjema triferlinks AronRenee Waterbury cedej26 bettiebones HankLOSTIE toastthehost seen111 DEZINGOCER ELBANIMODNI cinderella2122 drive.shaft robotsintheskies Ragnampiza PhoenixFire168 Danny-L lillyanka TheCawakter ButterflyWings moviedent totally candy crazed adlinadelle waila pacia asherella ------------------------------------(39)(18) grydah D.R.agon redonyou MoreThanAwesome tristan1337 kimmerly SleepyKittens kitkatpb116 Sapphire8400 McGooglebird aussiekid La_PaRCa sanazsattari rawa jcanalin basanova impossible.astronaut.86 InEscape zigzagged Ajsomaduroff goodintheory sportive23 MathGremlin mls4037 Furrowk goodygoody4me TaylorsaurusRex eooom Jachel kirstizoe Ameelvi wickystix Sasquatchjeff mooglebean sureferdolphin13 CatProximity bunnicula. pohaku nelsonpray Lethia Krazy-kim hollymariegibbs Lanolin84 elienemb Kemara ntopp spazqueen ------------------------------------(47)(29) emzielaa bord5298 T_Fizzle jxiscool nick.anderegg ninhoic change_junkie MecPerdu Imbemereth JordynMarie Jane_Sparrow ladypheonix117 medras libby.genz ZAGetson DTurtle Smithra Donillini krysteenuh Cheezeburger StrayTangent Diaboliq shazjah FieryFoxx M_Stewz nhonsaker TheNorm41 Schmeeky ------------------------------------(28)(22)

Fearless leader here is an updated the roster. I've broken them by page. Names in bold don't have avatars. The numbers at the end of each page are the number of members and the numbers in bold are number of members with no avatars.

For the love of GOD people! 147 members 81 with no faces. Thank you for joining us but me thinks your either ashamed to be called geeks or just fake account from the other Frats who joined here just to taunt us geeks... If your neither please upload any picture or use our flag. I promise this is the last time I'll bring it up. Let's go geeks!

fyst

I wanna join!

bgwinstonfc30

i'm in! Doctor Who anybody? :)

ash.ngu

I'm in!

Braniel

Thanks robber ducky!! and sadly I must agree with queenmob, if I'm not listed as apart of this group of beautiful nerds then I will have to fall back to the next best thing . . . know it all house :(

robber ducky

Alvarejo are super busy? Or maybe sick? You've been MIA for a couple of days and in your absence nobody is stepping up. I made a very easy and simple plea (which I promised never to mention again) but nobody seems to be listening to me... I took a peek at the other frats blogs and the jocks are actually more organized than us geeks. Inconceivable! There are only a bunch of them but they're like a well oiled machine. Even though you probably have to combine all three frats to match our numbers, we are lacking direction.

I am an admitted and proud geek for life, but being a geek also makes you somewhat of an overachiever. Which is where I'm headed if they'll have me. Braniel and queenmob see you on the other side if that's what you decide.

You have the numbers advantage. Use it by tweeting, submitting the most designs and voting. Get organized and make me regret leaving. Good luck geeks!

alvarejo
alvarejo profile pic Alumni

damn! i have had a terribly busy week, but i'll add all of you to the list later!!!!! GO GEEKS!!!!

alvarejo

thanks robber ducky!!!!

alvarejo

Let's think about the mascot!

Let's hear your ideas

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni

!I'm in!

Shadyjibes
Shadyjibes profile pic Alumni

!I'm in!

marcjb

I will swell your ranks. I am totally in.

ash.ngu

I'm in

Braniel

Yay!! awesome alvarejo, :') I'm proud to be on the list of geeks. - Now mascot ideas . . . maybe a character that is made up of all (or most) of the well known sci-fi movies and shows characters . . . Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Stargate, and others… maybe also some video game references too. hmmm

Ophelikios

Count me in! I'm down.

robber ducky

Just dropped by to say I a now an official member of the NO-IT-ALL HOUSE. Please remove my name from the roster. I changed my avatar so to avoid confusion.

I'll help you guys a bit, here are names not yet on the members list: fyst bgwinstonfc30 ash.ngu bluevendetta64 Shadyjibes marcjb BirdNerd89 catalyst226 Ophelikios eauestvie

And for your mascot, why not a robot or a cyborg? There are currently 156 members and the guy with the most contributions so far isn't even a member anymore.

Good luck to you guys!

assafi

I;m soooo in!

queenmob
queenmob profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

as for a mascot, I have the following ideas:

some sort of red-shirt cute animal a squinja (Squirrel Ninja) a killer bunny with glasses a little Cthulhu with tiny little cultist followers A anthropomorphic comic book

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
No account?
Join Us