• 106 Comments

Dead Astronaut

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
eugenekiev

Nice print. I ordered M size but it's more like L size. So if you wear M size, S size will be better I think.

im_needles

please do a girly size!! it's my birthday so you have to. :)

ASP!S

I would SO buy this if it was in grey on a white t-shirt : )

LillyKate

NO FAIR! Girly please!

frankcostanza

Really good print, really shoddy print placement, looks like you guys let the work placement kid do this one. Eurgh.

I.Am.Alex

Please reprint in Small and Black on Silver. PLEASE! hah.

SWOisTired

Wow that sucks, I've been requesting guys large reprint forever and when it happened I had to wait one day to get it now it's gone :/ Anyway it can get reprinted again, please?

SWOisTired

Actually guys XL would be the best reprint

Luutarhuri

This would be awesome if the colors were invert (black shirt with blue graphics)

xioxas

I LOVE THIS SHIRT

Colliecloud

theres an episode of Doctor Who that has astronaut looking space suits and the people inside turn into skeletons.

TeaMe

Just received it --pretty quickly for a international shipment, and the shirt is awesome. Totally worth it.

Lioele

Please make this a Girly t-shirt as well?

ssphinx

I love this design, but i don't like how weird the straps on the jersey tank looked/felt. :(

rocknrollchic11

Looks like the Vashta Nerada from Silence in the Library claimed another victim. Awesome print!

Jazzcorpio

Sick shirt. Reprint please.

Jazzcorpio

Sick shirt. Reprint please.

tbehling

I just received the reprint notification email, clicked on it and it's already sold out again. Wow, very popular design.

vanther

The guy tee it is like the first photo or like the photo of the guy? With the skull in white. Because girly tee it's like the first. :S

vanther

The guy tee it is like the first photo or like the photo of the guy? With the skull in white. Because girly tee it's like the first. :S

Renaldow

Love this shirt. The face is white like in the pic of the guy wearing it pic, whoever asked. Well, not white, white, but like light gray. Exactly as pictured with the guy wearing it.

K.O!

This one is awesome!1

meinulf

I'm dyin for reprint ova here.This design totally kills it.Great art

meinulf

Plz for the love of god,REPRINT!

meinulf

meinulf

brzrkr

again please

Lloyyd

Need a reprint

Mikheila

Reprint for womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

meinulf

WHY WHY WHY won't you please reprint this,everyone loves it,dear god,for the love of Santa!

lissaburd

Girls T's please

vintage.anna

Why no female sizes?! Not a big fan of the colour either... But it's a fantastic design.

SILICON_SAINT

I would love this but Im a 3XL.... whats the chance of a huskier size?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us