Close
One second...

Don't Worry Everything Is Going To Be Amazing, Select Guys Organic Tee

Don't Worry Everything Is Going To Be Amazing, Select Guys Organic Tee

Watch this
apolojeez

Did Olly Moss design that shirt for Forever 21? Cuz I've got a shirt with that same design from there last year.

arzie13

@apolojeez - Forever 21 ripped it horribly and embarrassingly . From what I remember they pulled it from they're shelves... LAME!

Cachafaz

malisima!!

R3D FOX

I'd love a print of this. Any chance it exists?

Tassyn

I love the design but am really disappointed with the shirt, the fabric is incredibly thin, I can't see it lasting many washes. This is counterintuitive, you'd think 'select' would mean a better quality but instead it's the opposite! It would be good if the T shirt listing mentioned the fabric weight in gsm.

I would return it but the premium cost meant UK customs stung me for an extra GBP12 so if I return it, that money was for nothing.

Also I see Threadless has nowhere to post complaints or feedback apart from in the comments. So here I am, hoping someone will notice this.

I've bought many a tee from you Threadless but this time I am seriously unimpressed.

dyslexiarokcs

@Tassyn the Select shirts are higher quality. They feel flimsy, but that shirt will last you years. The idea of the fabric is that it feels good and has a more natural "fall" on your body. A thicker shirt just makes people look more bulky.

just my two cents.

kimlj118

mmmm.. does it come with the model? ;]

SuperFuture

Can I get this as a print?

halfgotten
2 designs submitted - Score now!

please reprint this on small =)

No account?