Close
One second...

Transition

Transition

Watch this
FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

Just incredible John! I remember you showing me this when it first popped out of your brain and hands, congrats!

waltererik

inspired by pink floyd?

Litium00

i like your T'z ...makes me wanna have them fast#

KarP

This is genius. This is goddamn genius.

igo2cairo

Big congrats John, looks awesome!

quick-brown-fox
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Thanks for the kind words. Walter, yes that was part inspiration, but also my general love of music and graphic symbols

leberhart

Reprint please! Guys medium - I need it!

Honnahon

Go on, you know you want to - REPRINT in large! :)

irwan1710

please re-print, i want this :-)

Sidetriangle

reprint Large Hoody please !!!

Legaltease

I know this is partly inspired by Pink Floyd, but here's why I'm going to buy it (other than it looks AWESOME):

I love music, and the three notes coming out of two notes at the top reminds me of "hemiola" where three notes are played under two notes (e.g. two eighth notes above an eighth note triplet). One of the most beautiful examples of that is in Philip Glass' song "Opening" on the track Glassworks. The album has a prism on the front cover and is in that sense very similar to the Pink Floyd cover.

Anyway the hemiola motif/glassworks/pink floyd'ness just make this one of my favorite tees.

By the way you owe it to yourself to check out "Opening" on Glassworks by Philip Glass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDN8NzIGz-Y

FitzChivalry

@Legaltease The video you posted of 'Opening' reminds me so much of one of my favorite progessive electronica tracks 'Folk I Farta' by Diskjokke of Sander Kleinenberg's "This Is . . . 2"

eloraverdant

I love this design... I would kill to have it on a girl tee. :)

Khnum

Please re-print in girly tee!

triciatahara

Please print on a girly tee! Thanks.

annazam

reprint on a girly tee please.

the1ATN

shit, this was part of the $9 special until Aug.31 still not Sept.1 and it's already back to normal price ... skipping my order than :(

Logan~

Please reprint in girly!

jeremyjalexander

Man, I love this design! Too bad that when I tried to add a medium tee to my cart that it became sold out... Anyways, keep up the good work, mate!

MRadclyffe

Please can you do this in 3XL? Please?

TruseiC

Do a reprint on man hoodie @ L size please!

pedrobop

reprint guys XL please!

mlefran

This is my favourite design! PLEASE REPRINT!!

mlefran

This is my favourite design! PLEASE REPRINT!!

No account?