Close
One second...

Purple music

A girl who's listening to music...............and dreaming bubbles... purple and blue bubbles.

Watch this
Aalexandra

A girl who's listening to music...............and dreaming bubbles... purple and blue bubbles.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

tinyink

I'm not a fan of the "airbrush" illustrative style here, which is personal, and it's too james cameron avatar for me....but great artistic talent!

HotwingNine

She's cool. She looks like a cyberpunk thief or a space pirate to me. Maybe it's the devilish grin on her face, like she's meditating on something naughty.

Cool hair and headgear.

Aalexandra

It's odd, I can't imagine why you'd see it as avatarish but thank you for the compliment. And thank you as well, HotwingNine; my aim was something of a cyber girl so at least I got that right.

hannahlily

I can see the avatar-ish look around the eyes and nose.. and I think it works, it still looks original not copied! I LOVE the 3 dimensional look of the bubbles, VERY clever!

barnesad

wow very very pretty!

Aalexandra

Thank you. I was trying to find something, some sort of abstract design that would complete her and I couldn't. All I could find were the bubbles, so I figured I might as well give them a "liquid" feel.

sdmccoy1406

looks really good on white! love the design!

No account?
Join Us