Close
One second...

Just Doodle It

As an intern at design agency a few years ago, I designed a CD cover artwork for a band. The medium was doodling. I was very pleased with the result and so was the client, but I will never forget how difficult it was to achieve, simply down to the fact that doodling consciously is a very difficult task!

This forth-night long project left me with aching fingers and a new found and conscious fascination for the art of doodling, their unpredictable nature and how they define us as individuals. I never threw away my doodles since then.

This Tee is a compilation of my doodles over a period of not sure how long. They were created in meeting rooms, on train journeys, in flights, cafes, bungee jumping� Okay that last one was a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea!

Watch this
KennyDesignsit

As an intern at design agency a few years ago, I designed a CD cover artwork for a band. The medium was doodling. I was very pleased with the result and so was the client, but I will never forget how difficult it was to achieve, simply down to the fact that doodling consciously is a very difficult task!

This forth-night long project left me with aching fingers and a new found and conscious fascination for the art of doodling, their unpredictable nature and how they define us as individuals. I never threw away my doodles since then.

This Tee is a compilation of my doodles over a period of not sure how long. They were created in meeting rooms, on train journeys, in flights, cafes, bungee jumping� Okay that last one was a bit of an exaggeration but you get the idea!

Mr.MacGuffin

Awesome concept, love the doodles!

stinlaw

good one bro!

tournure007

Brilliant design!!! wow!!!

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

Your shirt is ass?

Ohhhh... BAD... ASS... I see...

kolze007

Excellent shirt I always seem to spot something new on it every time I look at it

kolze007

Excellent shirt I always seem to spot something new on it every time I look at it

luras

thats pretty cool, man! well done, sir!

No account?
Join Us