Close
One second...

Lessons Learned from Two Years of Tees

Today marks my second full year working as a designer at Threadless. I’ve loved every minute of it. I’ve been able to work on really amazing projects that millions of people see. I’ve been able to work with people that kick my ass in so many respects. It’s an honor, a thrill and totally rad.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of my skinnyCorpin’ co-workers, who are all hilarious, inspirational and well, a fuck-ton of awesome. A special thanks to Tom and Jake, who constantly encourage all of us to make great things happen. And to Sean, who was crazy enough to hire me on board to piece together one of Chicago’s absolute best creative teams.

And now, Some Lessons Learned Working at Threadless.

Watch this
toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

"Act human. There’s no room for marketing-speak when you’re pushing your product out there."

Church!

skindapple

"Fucking up is good. This is where we learn lotsa stuffs. As long as you’re totally open with your community about the decisions you’re making, they’ll have your back."

yay for mistakes and community!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Nice ;D

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great post. keep up the good work!

coyote alert
coyote alert profile pic Alumni

Awesome stuff, keep it up man!

Andreas Mohacsy
Andreas Mohacsy profile pic Alumni

very cool, congrats on making it this far - if i ever make it to Chicago i can't wait to play ball and drink beer with you all:)

No account?